PDA

View Full Version : Nat'l Jockey Club HDCP. Haw. Race #6


Dap Daddi
04-22-2006, 08:19 AM
If anyone is playing Hawthorne here are my readouts for the Jockey Club Hdcp:

Dap Daddi
04-22-2006, 08:22 AM
Second Screenshot:

Dap Daddi
04-22-2006, 08:24 AM
Re:

Dap Daddi
04-22-2006, 08:26 AM
I am interested in what any of your think. The 5 horse "Three Hour Nap" appears to be the selection with Synergism II. Morning Line odds of 5-1.

Dap

alydar_ David
04-22-2006, 11:42 AM
#2 Nkosi Reigns appears to be very sound, rounding to top form. He even ran well his first race off that freshening despite having a troubled trip.

There's no predominant front runner in this field and it's possible he may go wire-to-wire.

At 8-1 he's certainly a win bet for me.

Dap Daddi
04-22-2006, 12:23 PM
Nikosi Reigns come home time 49.13 FPS looks weak. Especially for a route andhis Med E is awful high as well. Not much left in the tank at that long stretch of Hawthorne.

Dap

Dap Daddi
04-22-2006, 04:38 PM
Nap 5-1 Thank you SynergismII

alydar_ David
04-22-2006, 06:34 PM
Nice pick, Dap!

I beg to differ with you about Nikosi though. Not that it matters as the horse was a far cry from the 8-1 MLO. But to say it didn't have anything left in the tank when the horse was steadied is a little bit too much to swallow.

Dap Daddi
04-22-2006, 07:31 PM
I think you mis-quoted what I said. Wht I was referring to prior to the race being run was if one was to look at the F3 collonary in the readout it shows 49.13 FPS which is the horses feet per second call compared to his F1 and F2 early FPS numbers.

My post was 5 hours before the race was run. If he steadied in the race that would apply to this race not the pace line I used to in Synegism Hope this clears this up.

Dap

alydar_ David
04-22-2006, 09:21 PM
Hi Dap,

In your readout post the F3 shows 49.15. Your quote in a subsequent post was, "Nikosi Reigns come home time 49.13 FPS looks weak. Especially for a route andhis Med E is awful high as well. Not much left in the tank at that long stretch of Hawthorne."

For someone as precise as you seem to be that's not a match. 49.15 is not the same as 49.13. It's therefore not unreasonable to assume you posted that after the fact.

No, I didn't check the time of your post. Nor am I accustomed to doing that. What I am accustomed to seeing is a lot of past posting on this board.

It's crystal clear now what you were saying. And I'm glad to see that you took a stance before the race.

Glad we cleared this up. :>)

And nice handicapping.

Dap Daddi
04-22-2006, 09:34 PM
Thanks,

I did not realize I mis-typed the 49.13/49.15 until now when you pointed it out to me. Sorry for the confusion in the numbers. As old as that program is, it is still pretty good for handicapping the correct horse. I just hope that I can get a better handle on the newer Sartin based program. Still learning it!

Looking forward to sharing as well as reading other readouts prior to the races run.

Regards,

Dap

alydar_ David
04-23-2006, 10:50 AM
Dap,

From what I've seen you've got a nice handle on the program you're currently using.

If I were you, I'm not sure I'd be in any hurry to switch to another program.

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

:>)