PDA

View Full Version : Whats this?

RichieP
09-01-2016, 06:31 PM
Hi Ted
This race is gonna run in a few minutes,, what are the marks for the #1 on these 3 screens showing?

have seen it a few times before

thanx!

Ted Craven
09-05-2016, 01:54 PM
Rich, that underline of the 1st and 2nd call points on Original and Segments screens, and the little red triangle pointer indicates:

an Early horse (i.e. Running Style F, E or EP) who also owns the 0.0 F1 and 2nd Call on Segments - in other words a positionally Early with energy expenditure ability to dominate the others at both first 2 call points.

I put the markers there so when looking at various screens, it would be clear which Early horse had potential for dominance.

Now, I cannot account for why these Early markers show up for that #1 horse when it is only the 2nd ranked early (slightly) at the 2nd call on Segments. I will investigate - I thought the calculation was supposed to be 0.0 (i.e. first) at BOTH those call points.

If you have any suggestion for improving a designation for a potentially dominating Early horse, please feel free to make suggestions!

Thanks,

Ted

RichieP
09-18-2016, 09:02 AM
Hi Ted
Is it possible to expand the proj pace times that light up against the PP to 2 fifths (4 tenths) of a second?

Thanx
Richie