RichieP
05-09-2006, 08:04 AM
I was asked by a friend and supporter of this website to post screenshots of 4 specific races today using Validator 3.I used the f6 tab to get the line best liked by Val. Going to show only the contenders within 7 SR points of the highest. This is what I was asked to do. This program beaten lenghts of 7.5 or less are used.I will post 3 screen shots for each race.
bl/bl:
e/l graph:
Validator
Sorry I can not wait for scratches man.
I have not used this software in months. Here goes.
This is race 7 from Calder at 5.5f dirt
RichieP
05-09-2006, 08:08 AM
This is Delaware Race 4 - Maiden claimer going 8f
RichieP
05-09-2006, 08:10 AM
This is Delaware Race 3 at 6f
RichieP
05-09-2006, 08:14 AM
This is Delaware Race 9 at 6f
admin
05-09-2006, 06:57 PM
Good job at Delaware
look at that bomb in Tier 3 ($27.00)
Race 3 and the nice solid win right on top in race 4
GS
Bill
alydar_ David
05-09-2006, 09:02 PM
Richie loves Tier 3, home of the hits.
And speaking of hits, they even made a song about it.
Artist: Sha-Na-Na
Song: Tears on My Pillow
You don't remember me,
but I remember you 't was not so long ago,
you broke my heart in two
Tears on my pillow, pain in my heart, caused by you, you
If we could start anew, I wouldn't hesitate
I'd gladly take you back, and tempt the hands of fate
Tears on my pillow, pain in my heart,
caused by you, you, you, you, you
Love is not a gadget, love is not a toy
When you find the one you love, he'll fill your heart with joy
If we could start anew, I wouldn't hesitate
I'd gladly take you back, and tempt the hands of fate
Tears on my pillow, pain in my heart, caused by you, you
No, no no no now, no, no no (You...)
cprescigno
05-10-2006, 09:19 PM
Sorry Dave,
You have it wrong there.....forget Sha Na Na
It was Little Anthony and the Imperials.
I remember......
Charlie
vBulletin® v3.8.11, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.