PDA

View Full Version : Chat Room ???

partsnut
05-14-2006, 09:28 AM
I've logged onto the chat room on numerous occasions and not once
was there anyone there.
I believe the administration went to great lengths including time and expense to add this great feature to the board.

There's a lot of good people and astute handicappers that are active members on this board. It would be interesting to get there opinions and input in real time. Possibly, to discuss a specific race before it happens or after it happened or to discuss their techniques, preferences, choices of software and how they are using it.

I'm really suprised at the lack of interest and participation for this great feature.:(

RichieP
05-14-2006, 07:35 PM
I've logged onto the chat room on numerous occasions and not once
was there anyone there.
I believe the administration went to great lengths including time and expense to add this great feature to the board.

There's a lot of good people and astute handicappers that are active members on this board. It would be interesting to get there opinions and input in real time. Possibly, to discuss a specific race before it happens or after it happened or to discuss their techniques, preferences, choices of software and how they are using it.

I'm really suprised at the lack of interest and participation for this great feature.:(

Hi Parts,
If some folks wanna gather together in the room that is cool. If u can put something together let me know. I'd love to listen and learn and share.

Good work in the selections area too man :)

Rich

Dap Daddi
05-20-2006, 12:39 AM
Always interested in chatting. I tried to get a Saturday morning chat started and got no response. I'm in just let me know when.

Dap

Jonathan Steele
05-20-2006, 03:10 AM
Yes, that would be great.

Jon