Houndog
06-18-2006, 09:16 AM
A 91-1 shot takes it all. Seek Gold nudges Perfect Drift at the wire. No, I did not have this horse. This is why I like this game so much. Anytime you think you know everything about horses results like this bring you back to reality.
This is not meant to be a negative comment. It was a learning experiience for me. After the race I think Buzzard's Bay needs the lead to win. This race reminds me of the Kentucky Deby where Giacomo wins it all.
I feel sorry for the connetions of Perfect Drift because he must have been pointing to this race all along. This horse is as consistent as it gets. Regardless of pace readouts a w-p-s bet usually cashes well with this horse.
This is why speed handicappers are at a big disadvantage. They do not consider the Match-Up and by there figures they come up with horses like Buzzard's Bay and Brass Hat all the time. Thank's Binder for a great BBS and the opportunity to learn from some of the best pace handicappers that I know.
This is not meant to be a negative comment. It was a learning experiience for me. After the race I think Buzzard's Bay needs the lead to win. This race reminds me of the Kentucky Deby where Giacomo wins it all.
I feel sorry for the connetions of Perfect Drift because he must have been pointing to this race all along. This horse is as consistent as it gets. Regardless of pace readouts a w-p-s bet usually cashes well with this horse.
This is why speed handicappers are at a big disadvantage. They do not consider the Match-Up and by there figures they come up with horses like Buzzard's Bay and Brass Hat all the time. Thank's Binder for a great BBS and the opportunity to learn from some of the best pace handicappers that I know.