View Full Version : Friday Night Mountaineer 7th Race July 14
cprescigno
07-13-2006, 03:41 PM
The only race card I had to look at was Mountaineer. I was waiting for the others but instead of making you guys wait any longer we'll work with the 7th Race at Mountaineer for this Friday July 14th.
Post your picks to this Thread?
Charlie
alydar_ David
07-13-2006, 08:31 PM
Win Bets:
50% on # 8 Cabdriver Al at 8-1 MLO
50% on # 6 Caprock at 10-1 MLO
Exotics:
Box them with the obvious favorite, #5 Systems Steve
RichieP
07-13-2006, 11:16 PM
My bets
$10.00 win # 4
$2.00 ex - 4/1,5,9
$ 4.00 ex - 5,4
Total bet = $ 20.00
jms62
07-14-2006, 05:53 AM
15.00 Win #8
15.00 Win #2
1 Trifecta 2-8/2-4-5-8-9
cprescigno
07-14-2006, 09:33 AM
Just so you all know. Richie forced me to pick this race....!
WIN 8 $15
Exacta 8-5 $10
Charlie
Forego
07-14-2006, 10:25 AM
hi guys
I will take win bets on the 7 and 8
Houndog
07-14-2006, 04:31 PM
I'll take #4 Bubbstar as a win bet. May also take a small flyer on #9 Sam's Prime. Don't really want to dabble in Exotics in this race. I like Jeff's 9th race at CT for betting purposes better.
Giacomo76
07-14-2006, 04:51 PM
How can anyone play a jockey to win whos 0 for 62 [Pedro Walker] and a trainer who's 4 for 114 [Rodney Moyers] at 8-1 they should be 99-1....
Now i will take #3 Out coached,, now i know the trainer is 1 for 47 [really bad] but the jock is 2 for 2 with this trainer [1st and a 2nd] and at 20 -1 with all this speed could be the best closer in the race which has a lot of would be talent that looks like they are hurting..
Cellarfunk
07-14-2006, 05:02 PM
Win - 5,4
ExBx - 5,8,4
Good Luck...
admin
07-14-2006, 05:49 PM
Ok This one is a real test
I just have a feeling that we will keep our great streak going
Although this might be the most difficult one yet
Thing look pretty good for the 5
so I'll bet like this
$18 win # 5
$12 win # 4
$1 exbox 9 with 4 5
Rverge
07-14-2006, 07:43 PM
3-8 for me
cprescigno
07-14-2006, 09:49 PM
Congratulations JMS62. You are the only one who had the 2 horse to win the race. Didn't pay too bad at $9.20.
Good hit.........
Charlie
admin
07-14-2006, 10:14 PM
15.00 Win #8
15.00 Win #2
1 Trifecta 2-8/2-4-5-8-9
Real nice Job
Streak continues thanks t JMS
RichieP
07-14-2006, 10:34 PM
great pick JMS !! Really sharp.
the streak continues thanx to you!
I couldnt see that horse with a telescope man
I think Charlie owes you some of his special crab sauce dude! mmmm
Rich
Houndog
07-15-2006, 10:33 AM
JMS, congratulations on your hit in a very tough race. I am also glad you saved the streak for the Friday night races.
vBulletin® v3.8.11, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.