View Full Version : Del Mar Sunday Race of the Day
RichieP
09-02-2006, 03:34 PM
Here is a nice full field going 7f. If you like someone post em up :)
Someone else care to pick a dirt race ( or 2 :eek: ) from there on Monday?
Richie
Fast4522
09-02-2006, 06:43 PM
To start I will show a snapshot of these CL12K bottom feeders in FFP using Bris single file format, in the morning I will slice up the race with Val. If anyone wants to take shots pro or con I have not looked deep so would be interested in any angles that apply here to conditions or what may be on the racing form.
Fast4522
09-03-2006, 08:26 AM
DMR 5
8 6 7 4 <- from Val
Again bottom feeders, not exactly my cup of tea. In this race I took a snapshot of the speed, which was not void by any means and grouped it for a matchup which suggested if there was a runner who was on the top 3 of the first beam and had the tactical closind abiliity for the second beam, in this race it was #8 Her Red who is trained my Mr Hess, who also trains #9 in this race. Val's third & forth selections are the type that need to show me something before I would bet them type. In short this race is often the race I would pass because I do not like crap shoots.
Fast4522
09-03-2006, 08:36 AM
PP's for #8
Fast4522
09-03-2006, 08:38 AM
PP's for # 6
Fast4522
09-03-2006, 08:40 AM
PP's for #7
Fast4522
09-03-2006, 08:41 AM
PP's for # 4
Ok gents, Best me.
kiltman
09-03-2006, 01:53 PM
I will use the 8,7, and 3.
RichieP
09-03-2006, 04:58 PM
Primary screen`showing TPR - E/L - ESP
10-9-6
$ 7 win - 10 and 9
$ 1 ex box - 6-9-10
Total bet $ 20.00
jms62
09-03-2006, 05:32 PM
I'll go 8 and 3.. 10.00 each to win
RichieP
09-03-2006, 05:37 PM
Again bottom feeders, not exactly my cup of tea.
In short this race is often the race I would pass because I do not like crap shoots.
Steve you pick the race or races on the Dmr card. We will follow your lead
Rich
Fast4522
09-03-2006, 05:38 PM
PP's of # 9
RichieP
09-03-2006, 05:38 PM
I'll go 8 and 3.. 10.00 each to win
Hey Jim
the 2 and 8 are scratched
ok
Rich
Fast4522
09-03-2006, 05:39 PM
PP's of # 10
jms62
09-03-2006, 05:40 PM
Just caught it... Make that 3 and 6. 15.00 on the 6 and 10 on the 3.
Fast4522
09-03-2006, 05:51 PM
OK now I will revise the Val output to 1 6 7 4 and note that I do not understand how the # 1 pulls into the top Val spot yet, I just re did it fast, also I might use the above Val output at the 5 minute to post time and mix the 3 into the exotics if I play the race.
RichieP
09-03-2006, 06:20 PM
bump
admin
09-03-2006, 06:28 PM
After a great day at Pha with The family
Here goes
Program
Energy
win bets 3 and 6
Exacta box 9 with 3-6
Good Skill
Guys
Fast4522
09-03-2006, 06:33 PM
Soon we will have a fork to stick into this one as complete, for Monday how about same distance all big guns?
Fast4522
09-03-2006, 08:15 PM
Just a example of how I played the race. I figured the # 7 would send and run for some purse and also the # 3 would run for some purse. I figured the win was a crapshoot, and did not want to bet much in the race. I have picked up many a W2G this way but not today.
Brooks
09-03-2006, 08:28 PM
It was very interesting following you guys today.
Brooks
admin
09-03-2006, 09:06 PM
Fast too bad
Nice work with the 7 and 5 and 4
just not to be
vBulletin® v3.8.11, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.