Are we going to do a race this week
I'm sorry I have missed a few weeks from my trips to
Okla.and Maryland
I hoe we are still doing races I find them very helpful

Bill

Fast4522
10-05-2006, 06:34 PM
The latest victim of E-COLI

Just a touch of light humor that does not really have a spot on the board, but what the heck.

admin
10-05-2006, 08:41 PM
Fast thanks for stepping on my post
I guess the ROTW is over

RichieP
10-05-2006, 09:05 PM
hi guys

Rich Rosa is up this week. Maybe he is tied up business wise. Let's see what happens by morning. If nothing happens say by 9 AM first one to post a race will be it for tomorrow night . Is that kool?

Next week I am up ( helped by a friend) and it's gonna be on baby. We might have to all go buck wild for that one. Multiple races - multiple tracks might very well be involved :)

Possibly something more too!

ok

Richie

admin
10-05-2006, 10:44 PM
Thank You Rich
I look forward to the FNROW
Way to keep it alive

richrosa
10-11-2006, 10:21 AM
Sorry guys,

I thought my race was this week. I know its no excuse, but I wasn't home at all last week.

I had the HandicappingOS subscriber call Friday night and was absorbed with planning that. It was postponed from the previous week because of my silly business travel. Plus I've been trying to get a HOS demo working.

If you guys give me another shot at the race of the week, I promise I won't let you down. I really enjoy this thread.

RichieP
10-11-2006, 10:56 AM
Sorry guys,

I thought my race was this week. I know its no excuse, but I wasn't home at all last week.

I had the HandicappingOS subscriber call Friday night and was absorbed with planning that. It was postponed from the previous week because of my silly business travel. Plus I've been trying to get a HOS demo working.

If you guys give me another shot at the race of the week, I promise I won't let you down. I really enjoy this thread.

No sweat Rich.

Figured you were tied up with work and all. Next week 10/10 is all you.

hope all is well
Richie:)