PDA

View Full Version : Del Mar 7/24 readouts


RichieP
07-24-2005, 07:33 AM
Ok let's set some framework for what is going to be shown:

1) Program- Val 3 with adj for 8.2f and 8.3 f ONLY
2) BLF- 7.5 or less
3) NOT going past line 3 for ANY reason
4) max days for line - 365
5) NO turf line in dirt race
6) NO maiden races considered
7) WILL use xtractions AND projections
8) WILL use dirt line in turf race
9) NO regard for "class" of paceline being used. PERIOD.
10) using above guidelines if at LEAST FIVE horses can not be entered race will be PASSED and not POSTED.
11) "f6" function will be used. If TIE still exists the most RECENT line will be used.
12) due to the unreal amounts of rain at Santa Anita off track lines WILL be used.

FOUR screen shots will be shown for each race:
1) energy generator which includes % median and esp
2) early / late graph
3) v/dc incremental screen
4) bottom line betting line

NO hiding of ANY kind will be done.

If there are "Euro's" or horses with NO North American pacelines they will be noted on the first screen shot of race.

Readouts will be posted BEFORE late scratches.

Results will be posted on the "bl/bl" screen each night showing the winner, win $, place horse, and exacta payoff. BEFORE posting results on this screen late scratches WILL be removed so the bl/bl screen WILL reflect actual look AFTER SCRATCHES.

I am going to try to post every day of meet God willing. I have always wanted to try this and now have some time home to attempt it.

Based on these readouts and results I am gonna see if I can post some modeling info in the profile/ models section here

FEEDBACK and COMMENTS are most welcome!

Let's have some FUN!

I am going to REMOVE the v/dc screen as it is just too much "mix" for THIS track.

FIRST 4 DAYS MODELS ARE UP IN MODEL/PROFILE AREA.



Race 1

Ok 6 horse field. Two of them are "Euros" with NO lines. A third guy has last THREE lines ALL turf. Can only enter THREE horses.

Guess what??

PASS QUICKLY :)

RichieP
07-24-2005, 07:43 AM
Race 2 8.5f Dirt

Ok ANOTHER 6 horse field. This one is a Grade 2.

The 3 "dirt route" races that have been run SO FAR ( 2 I posted, other that was passed cause of only 4 usable horses) have ALL been won by horses on the EARLY side of e/l graph ok?

In THIS race those horses are the # 2 and # 6. Possible negating factor is the "class" of this race. Will the SHEER POWER of the bias prevail? Or will the saying "class tells" be the bottom line?

:eek:

RichieP
07-24-2005, 07:46 AM
Race 2 e/l graph

RichieP
07-24-2005, 07:47 AM
Race 2 bl/bl screen

RichieP
07-24-2005, 07:55 AM
Race 3 8f Turf
EURO ALERT! # 3- 8/1 ML

Ok some races are accumulating in models area. among other factors "CPR" top 3 is very strong.

Barring the "Euro" winning the "true" contenders for the WIN are the #'s
7,6,10.

# 8 is "counter energy" to the FIELD.

RichieP
07-24-2005, 07:56 AM
Race 3 e/l graph

RichieP
07-24-2005, 07:57 AM
Race 3 bl/bl screen

RichieP
07-24-2005, 08:11 AM
Race 4 6f Dirt

Interesting race. Models that have NOT been broken down by distance YET are kinda crappy :eek:

The ML fav is the # 6. Looks like just another NOTHING SPECIAL horse to me.

The top ranked # 3 looks like he might get clear early and offers value.

Other 2 that look interesting are the "xtracted # 8 and the "off the claim AND shipper AND class riser" # 5.

The 8 is xtracted but LOOKING at scbl is right up there with the rest of field after the 3 who is DOMINANT early. His "late " is potentially dominating here. mmm

the # 5 has 3 angles working for him , offers value, shows some interesting looks readout wise.

MY win contenders:
3-8-5

any opines??

RichieP
07-24-2005, 08:14 AM
Race 4 e/l graph

RichieP
07-24-2005, 08:15 AM
Race 4 bl/bl screen

RichieP
07-24-2005, 08:25 AM
Race 7 6f Dirt

complete and total CHAOS!!

FIRST instinct I FEEL when looking at bl/bl screen is that the 2 low BALANCE horses # 10 and # 1 are BOTH laid off ( insures added price) .

Models SUCK

RichieP
07-24-2005, 08:26 AM
Race 7 e/l graph

RichieP
07-24-2005, 08:27 AM
Race 7 bl/bl screen

RichieP
07-24-2005, 08:39 AM
Race 8 9f Turf Grade 1

My feelings here:
1) the # 7 is GAPPED over the field ( 6 points) on bl/bl
2) Models show top THREE "CPR" as being very strong
3) I HATE "Singletary" it is personal :confused: He is the "early" here. I know he is gonna be like a nightmare here. I just KNOW it. I would NOT bet this guy with YOUR money ok? lol

My win contenders BASED on top 3 "CPR":
7-3-6

RichieP
07-24-2005, 08:40 AM
Race 8 e/l graph

RichieP
07-24-2005, 08:41 AM
Race 8 bl/bl screen

RichieP
07-24-2005, 09:40 PM
Race 2
Winner - # 1- $ 5.40
Place- # 5
exacta- 1-5 = $ 29.40

RichieP
07-24-2005, 09:42 PM
Race 3
Winner - # 7- $ 3.20
Place - # 8 ( COUNTER ENERGY)
Exacta 7-8 = $ 36.80

RichieP
07-24-2005, 09:44 PM
Race 4 - LATE SCRATCH # 6
Winner- # 1 - $ 7.40
Place- # 7
Exacta- 1-7 = $ 19.20

RichieP
07-24-2005, 09:46 PM
Race 7- LATE SCRATCHES- # 3 AND # 10
Winner- # 12- $ 13.00
Place- # 11
Exacta- 12-11 = $ 24.80

RichieP
07-24-2005, 09:48 PM
Race 8
Winner- # 2 = $ 7.00
Place- # 3
Exacta 2-3 = $ 44.60

saratogdon
07-25-2005, 07:30 AM
Race 8 bl/bl screenThe #2 was best late;which is usually my prime factor.The fact that he was allowed to lead from the start is the same senario that set War Emblem up in the Kentucky Derby several years ago.Doc might have been disturbed by the fact that #2 was a R 5.Thanks for sharing your thoughts.I would love to see other Sar or Dmr races up.Wish I could figure out how to do the cut and paste.don

RichieP
07-25-2005, 08:08 AM
The #2 was best late;which is usually my prime factor.The fact that he was allowed to lead from the start is the same senario that set War Emblem up in the Kentucky Derby several years ago.Doc might have been disturbed by the fact that #2 was a R 5.Thanks for sharing your thoughts.I would love to see other Sar or Dmr races up.Wish I could figure out how to do the cut and paste.don

Good morning Don,
Thanx for your feedback. Shoot me a private message with your email address ok?

These screen hunter shots of the races are so easy to do it is crazy Don. I have asked Steve ( fast 4522) here to come on and post about the whole process includidng the link to get it. It is free which is always nice. I am a little under the weather and my focus wanes after a few minutes so I have asked for help. He is cool so look for his screen hunter post.

Hey then maybe you can do some "Spa" stuff here man!

Richie

saratogdon
07-25-2005, 07:18 PM
[QUOTE=RichieP]Good morning Don,


These screen hunter shots of the races are so easy to do it is crazy Don. I have asked Steve ( fast 4522) here to come on and post about the whole process includidng the link to get it. It is free which is always nice. I am a little under the weather and my focus wanes after a few minutes so I have asked for help. He is cool so look for his screen hunter post.


Ritchie;Im off to Sar for the meet.My interest in DMR is minimal.Need to learn how to cut and paste.If you or steve can help please let me know.thanks don