View Full Version : False favorites
dugoutgold
12-03-2006, 12:55 PM
Check the first at FG today, the fav at the time Im typing this is Nicks Nights, dropping from a 25 to 12.5 today. This is on the dirt but the nag had a nice record on the grass, also has by far the best figs., cant he be beat today? Onis Monster looks second best here. Watcha think?
Doug
RichieP
12-03-2006, 01:12 PM
Check the first at FG today, the fav at the time Im typing this is Nicks Nights, dropping from a 25 to 12.5 today. This is on the dirt but the nag had a nice record on the grass, also has by far the best figs., cant he be beat today? Onis Monster looks second best here. Watcha think?
Doug
Hi Doug
I see the 1 and 3 as the win contenders here. I can not seperate em in my head
so I am gonna pass.
Here is my workup of the race using raw data.
Richie
dugoutgold
12-03-2006, 01:17 PM
Hey Rich!! I might pass this too or 60/40 it. On my plot graphs (wish I had a prgram to capure and shrink the scree so i could upload it its cool) shows nicks last in full control of the 2d and 3d fraction. Excel drops after the first till the end lookingagain at this paver looks even better !! EEEKS!! kk 60/40 here on nick and paver!:)))))
tompkins
12-03-2006, 03:52 PM
A sprinter streching out (4) was no where and showed it.
8th race - Aqueduct - December 03, 2006
Pgm Horse Win Place Show
1 My Kitty 9.80 4.00 3.10
2 Laurentide Ice 3.30 2.40
5 Visual Candy 3.60
$2 Exacta 1-2 22.20
$2 Trifecta 1-2-5 158.00
vBulletin® v3.8.11, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.