PDA

View Full Version : matchup 2

Rverge
12-12-2006, 05:22 PM
Mr. jim "the hat " bradshaw.
the book just came today and thank you sir for signing it! I look forward to the read.
thanks again
Rverge

cct2447
12-12-2006, 05:53 PM
Where do we get a copy of the latest Match Up and how much does it cost? Thank you.

dugoutgold
12-12-2006, 09:01 PM
Hi Jim, Yes the book arrived autographed and all!! I cant put it down its so good. Congrats on the new book!!

Very Best, Doug

RAMON201
12-13-2006, 08:06 AM
Thanks Jim for taking the time to write this new book on the Matchup.I know my skills will only get better.My goal is to not be dependent on any computer program . I belive we all have the most powerful computer sitting on our shoulders. Thanks for signing it. Best Wishes . Ramon

VoodooFan
12-17-2006, 02:49 PM
Thanks for the autographed copy of the book. Your hard work is appreciated. My first couple of runs through the book is to understand runnining styles... some are easy, some requires study to see why they are designated a particular style. Those are great and fun stories in the book. You need to write 'just one more' book, with those great stories and characters you hang around....hmph, I thought Seinfeld had some characters, Wow. It could be titled, the "Life and Times of Jim the Hat Bradshaw", or "the Adventures and Anecedotes of The Hat".....Don Quixote has nothing on Mr. Bradshaw, with those characters, life is not dull. Did'nt know that a 'taste of the Spirit water' will bring out the "cowboy" in the Doc(laugh)....hey, he's supposed to be the consumate intellectual academia...must be something he picked up from "Bobo" the boxer he interviewed.:)

xtb
12-21-2006, 10:49 PM
Just received the book today, very cool. Thanks Jim!

emilio840
12-22-2006, 07:07 PM
Hi Jim. I got the books yesterday. I alread finished reading it. I like the "drop back in distant play." Now to remember to start using it.

Thank you
emilio

Richard
12-31-2006, 02:53 PM
Hat,
Got the book in the mail on Friday.Thank you for the autograph.Definitely looking most forward to diving into this material.
Richard

tom
01-01-2007, 11:04 AM
My copy arrived Saturday - beat the three day no-mail serivce!
Thumbing through, it is exactly what i hoped for.
today, serious reading, just a soon as this head-ache goes away!:D

Happy New Year, Jimmy!
And everyone else here.
2007 is starting out on the right foot.

ghostwriter
01-01-2007, 11:38 AM
Jim B....How do I get an updated version of your n ew matchup. Ghostwriter

Handiman
02-05-2007, 07:20 PM
Jim,

Thanks for the book. An amazing approach to the races. I have read it three times and have had it just a week. I'm looking forward to developing my skills.

Thanks again.

Handiman

Bill Lyster
02-13-2007, 10:57 AM
Handiman:

We live in same area. if you'd like to talk sometime, reply via private message and I'll get back to you

Bill Lyster