PDA

View Full Version : Apv/class


froggy
04-06-2007, 03:42 PM
To those that think that it's not powerful.
I wrote my own little program for APV and class and used it for the first time today in the 5th at the Gulf on the grass.
This is the area where SPEC160 is in my opinion the weakest.
At least this is where I have the fewest winning races.

A class rating of 100 means 100% wins at this purse level.

--APV / CLASS---------BL/BL rank----------Odds
1a, no turf money...............5......................3
2....104.....41....................7.....................50
3....167....126....................4....................3/2 <===
4....167....137....................2......................3 <===
5.....94......45....................3......................3
6......8.......21....................1......................8
7.....58......29.....................6....................14

Which two horses would you bet?

Order of finish.......3-6-5-2
The 3, a 9yo went wire to wire.

For what its worth.

Froggy

P.S. Thanks for the lesson on fundamentals Professor Admin.

admin
04-06-2007, 05:47 PM
Thanks froggy

The old guy did good. His APV/CR
was tops doing it for me with EXDC


1. scr
1a. 78.7 1.48 no trf
2. 15.6 0.24
3. 254.4 2.73
4. 209.9 3.04
5. 95.0 1.13
6. 26.7 0.44
7. 87.3 0.99
8. 102.0 1.63

froggy
04-06-2007, 05:55 PM
Bill,

I just did turf earnings and my numbers will not be exactly the same as yours, however the relationship is all that counts.

I just sat down to do a card for the 7th.
Will report on that after the races.

Froggy

shoeless
04-08-2007, 09:20 AM
Bill,This is a race from yesterday at Tampa

APV CLASS

1 81 1.28
2 60.9 1.25
3 112.7 1.28
4 76.1 1.49
5 91.5 1.10
6 54.2 1.62


Who would be your top 4 contenders?Jeff

tom
04-08-2007, 10:40 AM
3-4-5-6

admin
04-08-2007, 10:42 AM
Thanks to my nifty prize from Trackmaster I can just grab the
Tampa Card :)
Which race is this ? I will do a complete step by step

I can't really say based on your numbers
but looking at them this looks like a race that
the 1 2 4 and 6 are all moving up after good races
the 3 and the 5 contenders at this point

tell me the race and if there were any scratches
so i wont know who won
and I will do a step by step

Bill

shoeless
04-08-2007, 10:48 AM
Bill,It was the 2nd race at Tampa yesterday and no scratches.Jeff

admin
04-08-2007, 12:01 PM
Bill,It was the 2nd race at Tampa yesterday and no scratches.Jeff


Hi Jeff
am I on the right race ?
I have 8 horses race 2 Tampa 0407

shoeless
04-08-2007, 04:43 PM
Bill,That's it.Jeff

admin
04-09-2007, 05:37 AM
here it is Jeff


APV CR
1. 81.0% 1.28 83 line 2
2. 60.9% 1.25 82 line 1
3. 156.1% 1.32 81 line 3
4. 112.7% 1.28 82 line 2
5. 125.4% 1.54 82 line 2
6. 76.1% 1.49 83 line 1
7. 91.5% 1.10 82 line 1
8. 54.2% 1.62 83 line 1
scPPOR
45.3
hides to top 5 Total Energy Primary line score
I will take out the 2,and 7
next I will hide the 8
Top 5 contenders
1.
6.
5.
4.
3.

admin
04-09-2007, 05:39 AM
Horse 1

admin
04-09-2007, 05:39 AM
horse 2

admin
04-09-2007, 05:40 AM
horse 3

admin
04-09-2007, 05:40 AM
horse 4

admin
04-09-2007, 05:41 AM
horse 5

admin
04-09-2007, 05:42 AM
Horse 6

admin
04-09-2007, 05:42 AM
horse 7

admin
04-09-2007, 05:43 AM
horse 8

admin
04-09-2007, 05:44 AM
hide screens

admin
04-09-2007, 05:44 AM
one more hide

admin
04-09-2007, 05:45 AM
Final top 5

admin
04-09-2007, 05:46 AM
here is the late / early graph

froggy
04-09-2007, 05:57 AM
# 4 wins...... $4.80