View Full Version : Waggering Decision Chart
froggy
06-07-2007, 05:39 PM
Here is a chart that I use that I'm begining to find very helpful.
Originaly I put all of my races on one sheet regardless of distance and or surface.
Now just one distance and surface per chart.
I am writing down the % med just after the supplemental corollaries and find that useful in my decision making.
If anybody wants to try this out send me an Email address and I'll send it you.
It is in MS works.
At the bottom where it says Ave. Bal. That now is Ave VDC
froggy
06-07-2007, 05:58 PM
Here are some races I bet at NY today as an example of how I use it.
admin
06-07-2007, 07:45 PM
Froggy
I am very impressed Its a very strong tool
and you have done a nice job including the primary and supp
line scores also you added the VDC and BLBL on one sheet
This could be a great way to record Binder improvers
I like how you enter the win price in the correct tier box
GS
Bill
froggy
06-07-2007, 07:58 PM
Bill,
I would like to take credit for it but I got the idea out of Follow Up #70 and then (now don't tell Doc) I modified it.
I also have a good investment record chart that does the same thing with each tier.
And if anybody is interested I'll send it along too.
Froggy
admin
06-08-2007, 04:16 PM
Bill,
I would like to take credit for it but I got the idea out of Follow Up #70 and then (now don't tell Doc) I modified it.
I also have a good investment record chart that does the same thing with each tier.
And if anybody is interested I'll send it along too.
Froggy
Hi Froggy
Yes The WDF is written about in almost every follow up
from your # 70 on up to 88
what you have is very similar to the Synthesis printouts
on the WDF version Boy did I do well with that program.
It was getting me many winners at the Oaktree meet
and at BM /GG I used to be able to get to the meadowlands
every afternoon and work some races with Richie .
I promise (again):( :o :rolleyes: To get more follow ups
posted soon In them you will see the Synthesis DWF
that The program automaticly filled in
I used to send them in to do and he printed many of mine
in the Follow up
Anyway you version is very cool
GS
Bill
vBulletin® v3.8.11, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.