PDA

View Full Version : Huge P6 HOL if I was… race 7 ?!$$#


Dr Win
07-12-2007, 08:25 PM
:confused:

If I was using your cap guys from treed down
Huge P6 carryover

look 7th race

got 3x 5of6

Dr Win
07-12-2007, 08:27 PM
:eek: payout

froggy
07-13-2007, 01:49 AM
Very nice.
Good job.

Froggy

jms62
07-13-2007, 04:50 AM
Great Job

partsnut
07-13-2007, 11:05 AM
5 out of 6 paid $ 2240.40
Not too shabby. :)

Too bad about that 7th race.
6 out of 6 paid $ 576064.40 :(

Very nice job.

Dr Win
07-13-2007, 11:41 AM
In 6 horses field got 3 horses and still cannot pick winner????
How that work in this bossiness cannot figure out ????
If f you check treed under witch I check only yesterday :
=============================================
jms62
Grade 1

Posts: 294 Mythical ticket. I don't have a lot of time to spend on construction of multiple tickets today so I will throw in 1 large

Race 3: 6-8
Race 4: 1,2,4
Race 5: 3,4,6
Race 6: 4,7,8
Race 7: 2,4,1
Race 8 2,3,14
============ > 2x3x3x3x3 = 972.00
=============================================
And my ticket:
R3: 6,8
R4: 2,4
R5: 3,4,9
R6: 7,8
R7: 3,4,6
R9: 3,6,9,13,14

Or: Ted Craven pick.
Are amazing similarities?
Same school I gees

Ps: but that 7th race uh uh uh