PDA

View Full Version : Early Or Other Then Early

shoeless
09-12-2007, 06:55 AM
Lil Bro,Im sorry to be going backwards here but still having trouble with this.If you could please do a step by step of what you do when you first open the form to determine this it would be a great help.Im not interested on who the winner is just if the race will be early or other then early.Thanks Jeff

OTHER THEN HAT COULD YOU OTHERS OUT THERE PLEASE NOT POST ANYTHING HERE.I just want to know how they will go about doing this.Thanks Jeff

RichieP
09-12-2007, 09:21 AM
Jeff,
In a few days Jim said to tell you he will come on and post a step by step for you.

In the meantime he asked me to give you this link on O.T.E. and have you look over it several times ok?
http://bindfold.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2125

Richie

shoeless
09-12-2007, 03:27 PM
Many thanks to you Lil Bro and The Hat.Jeff

shoeless
09-15-2007, 03:44 PM
Richie,Been rereading that link and it helped quite a bit,it probably helped quite a few others as well.Anything you and Hat have to add feel free it never hurts to review.Jeff

RichieP
09-16-2007, 10:20 AM
Richie,Been rereading that link and it helped quite a bit,it probably helped quite a few others as well.Anything you and Hat have to add feel free it never hurts to review.Jeff

Jim has NOT forgotten about you big bro. Give him a couple of days. He is going racing today focusing on Philly and Belmont.

shoeless
09-16-2007, 10:36 AM
That's ok whenever The Hat has time.Jeff

RichieP
09-26-2007, 03:16 PM
Jeff
just spoke with Jim. he asked me to tell you that tomorrow he will post something to help YOU in the pattern/newsletter preview thread ok?

he just got his computer glasses back and can see now! FIRST thing he told me was "I have to help Jeff with that early race stuff".

Look for it tomorrow ok?
Richie

shoeless
09-26-2007, 09:15 PM
Hat and Richie THANKS.Jeff