PDA

View Full Version : Matchup "Pictures"

RichieP
10-19-2007, 11:02 AM
"I use the entire past performances of the horse and make a mental picture of what he can do today.Then I go horse by horse and evaluate each one's picture to find my horse in THIS race." - The Hat

"Let your eyes look at the whole 10 lines showing for a horse.When you do this in a relaxed state a mental picture of the horse's capabilities will form in your mind.After seeing all the horse's pictures the winning race shape of early or other than early will show itself to you." - The Hat

Let me show you how we can start using "picture taking" to help us win races.

**This is going to involve creative thinking NOT rule based thoughts.I would like to show 2 complete races before anyone replies please.This is very important.Jim did the SAME teaching process with me.It works.**

You CAN do this.

RichieP
10-19-2007, 11:16 AM
Jim has taught that this type race often goes other than early.

Here is the early picture of todays contenders grouped together and shown individually. Note the sprinter influence and the fact that NONE of the lines shown together are WINS.

Good chance we might have a very nice O.T.E. result.

screen shots:
1) the 1,2,3 showing multiple lines stacked together for evaluation
2) individual pp's for the horses shown

This is the "early picture". Relax and look around a bit at all screen shots.Does anyone appear to dominate? If the answer is no we have our answer to the WIN style for this race. It's the horse NOT shown here. The other than early horse.

RichieP
10-19-2007, 11:24 AM
After seeing the early picture is NOT the winning one we simply throw the whole lot of them out and change the picture to O.T.E.

Now here is that picture for evaluating.
1) Numerous WINS
2) Strong Power moves

Scroll back and forth between the early and O.T.E. "pictures" please. Which one do YOU want to be a part of? THIS is how you approach EVERY race you work ok?

Screen shots:
1) OTE grouped together
2) individual pp's on them for evaluation

RichieP
10-19-2007, 11:27 AM
Result chart of the race

RichieP
11-11-2007, 01:30 PM
LOOK at the pp's for each horse. Just let your mind see them. Let it "take a picture" of each horse.

WHO is the fastest horse in the race?

1) Scroll each horse and notice pace of race,position etc
2) Who is FAST?

RichieP
11-11-2007, 01:31 PM
rest of field

RichieP
11-11-2007, 01:31 PM
STOP here as the result will be shown for the above race in the next post.
STOP

RichieP
11-11-2007, 01:32 PM
Churchill Downs - Race 2 [ Video Replay ]
# Win Place Show
2 $12.00 $5.80 $3.80
3 . $6.60 $4.20
7 . . $3.60

Results: 01 | 02 | ALL
Wager-Type Winning Numbers Paid
$2 Exacta 2-3 $63.20
$2 Trifecta 2-3-7 $327.20
$1 Trifecta Box $163.60

shoeless
11-11-2007, 09:10 PM
Richie,I saw the result but wouldnt you take in consideration

1)Where the 2 looks the best is at CD which is a faster track

2)If you compare the 2 and 7 from their KEE lines the 7 is faster

I guess looking at just the form for all those years old habits are hard to break.Jeff

RichieP
11-12-2007, 05:44 PM
Richie,I saw the result but wouldnt you take in consideration

1)Where the 2 looks the best is at CD which is a faster track

2)If you compare the 2 and 7 from their KEE lines the 7 is faster

I guess looking at just the form for all those years old habits are hard to break.Jeff

Jeff
I thought that the 2 was the fastest horse in the race regardless of today's track. Those Cd lines(combining pace of race with positions) on the winning 2 blow everyone out of the water imo.

Try comparing the 7's 2 Cd lines with the 2's Cd lines ok?

CC Brown
11-15-2007, 07:27 PM
I had no problem looking at these two races and coming up with the winning selections. Both races looked obvious maybe I should only be playing races that look like this obvious.
CC