PDA

View Full Version : Other than early

RichieP
11-05-2007, 09:12 AM
The following 3 races I sent to 3 members here before the race ran. All I told them was that the winner would be other than early.All 3 races ran other than early.

I am posting them here now for you to work if you choose to. Remember we only get good at pattern recognition by PRACTICE. We can't pick the winner using the matchup if we don't know how the race should run.

This first race has the early sprinter in a route race pattern. I will post full pp's then after the last horse is shown a warning to not continue unless you are ready to see the result. Result chart will follow.

If you get yourself quiet and relaxed and "take in" these race shape patterns you WILL see them repeat over and over and over. Guaranteed.

Race 1

RichieP
11-05-2007, 09:13 AM
rest of field's pp's

RichieP
11-05-2007, 09:15 AM
STOP here if you do not want to see the result chart yet. STOP

Next post will have the result chart for the race just posted up

RichieP
11-05-2007, 09:16 AM
Result chart for the above posted race

RichieP
11-05-2007, 09:29 AM
This is the 2nd race sent.

pp's

RichieP
11-05-2007, 09:30 AM
Remainder of field
pp's

RichieP
11-05-2007, 09:31 AM
STOP here as the result chart for the above posted race will be shown in next post. STOP

RichieP
11-05-2007, 09:32 AM
Result chart for race 2

RichieP
11-05-2007, 09:40 AM
Here is the 3rd race sent.

pp's

RichieP
11-05-2007, 09:41 AM
rest of field for race 3

pp's

RichieP
11-05-2007, 09:43 AM
STOP here if you do not want to see the result of the above posted race. It will be shown in the next post. STOP

RichieP
11-05-2007, 09:43 AM
Result chart for race 3

Buzz
11-22-2007, 11:40 AM
Richie,

Would you please consider handicapping another OTE race? Golden Gate Nov 21, race#6. The winner, #8 Bag Guy, paid $82.00.

Thanks,

Buzz

RichieP
11-23-2007, 09:23 AM
Richie,

Would you please consider handicapping another OTE race? Golden Gate Nov 21, race#6. The winner, #8 Bag Guy, paid $82.00.

Thanks,

Buzz

The pp's for the field with the middle tab set on tandems

RichieP
11-23-2007, 09:24 AM
pp's con't

RichieP
11-23-2007, 09:25 AM
final horse in field

RichieP
11-23-2007, 09:28 AM
Step 1 - Proj pace

To me looks like the 1 and 3 are gonna go for the lead in about a 22.0 - 45.0 pace

RichieP
11-23-2007, 09:35 AM
Step 2 - go through field looking for horses who can compete against 22.0 - 45.0

Horse2 - got destroyed by the 1 in last race tandem - out
Horse4 - a deep deep closer. - out
Horse5 - slow ass horse - out
Horse6 - last 2 races horse has changed his style to that of a pig - out
Horse7 - slow - out

RichieP
11-23-2007, 09:41 AM
continuing:
Horse8 - slow and was beaten by th e9 in last race tandem - out
Horse9 - lines 2 and 3 show he can't keep pace with todays Proj pace - out
Horse 10 - here is my horse. Lines 1 and 3 show a fast horse against todays pace - IN
Horse 11 - another who has changed his style to that of a pig. - out

RichieP
11-23-2007, 09:44 AM
here is the final mix for me Joe. I see the race going other than early and the 10 as my bet.

screenshots of that plus the result chart

gl45
11-23-2007, 10:06 AM
Buzz,
two different concept between the Match Up and BHM. The latter, as you know, just looks for "Butt-Uglies" investment. If you look deeper in BHM, you can find the Match-Up right there.
Continuing success.
gl45

Cellarfunk
12-14-2007, 01:35 PM
Rich...looking for a little help here. How can you designate the #2 as OTE in the first example? As I am going through horses and "quickly" determining run style, I would have to give this one an E? That seems to bite me sometimes when I throw out groups of horses.

RichieP
12-15-2007, 10:19 AM
Rich...looking for a little help here. How can you designate the #2 as OTE in the first example? As I am going through horses and "quickly" determining run style, I would have to give this one an E? That seems to bite me sometimes when I throw out groups of horses.

Good question Cfunk.

If we are talking about the Hoosier race would calling him "early BUT can run other than early if necessary" be something you would agree with?

Really good question

RichieP
12-15-2007, 03:50 PM

"Funk"
This is a very valuable question you ask. Let me show you and anyone reading this something.

If you agree that the #2 in the Hoosier race in this thread can run BOTH early and other than early and is FAST please LOOK again at his pp's closely then go to this link:
http://bindfold.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3157&page=4

Look at the Aqueduct race being worked. Look at each horses Power Line and among those who are FAST see if you can find a horse (s) who remind you of the #2 at Hoosier in this thread. Who can run FAST both early and other than early in that Aqueduct race?

See him? He's there man. Relax,look at the pp's and see if he "comes to you".

Then look at the win price on the Hoosier horse and wait to see the result of the Aqueduct race in that other thread.

REPEATING PATTERNS. Jim Bradshaw's Matchup

mufasa
12-15-2007, 07:53 PM
[quote]REPEATING PATTERNS. Jim Bradshaw's Matchup[end of quote]

Rich, here is another horse that is also fast just like that #2 horse in Hoosier (Wet Fast) and was a sprinter stretching out. I had him today to win at 16/1 and he was my best win bet for the day. Look at #4 Herbie Love, 3rd race at Hollywood today. I bet him because he was fast and ran like he can handle more distance. Look at his last 4 races he was running against some fast ˝ miles. I pegged him as a P horse and used his 4th and 8th and 9th races to convince me that I needed to include him as one of my win bets. Look at his speed and his positions at the half—no one else can compare (right).
I made a mistake in this same race of having the #7 horse over the #5 horse for my second win bet. In retrospect the #5 should have been a better second choice but some how I got mixed up on this. The #4 and #5 ran 1st and second and it was a very, very competitive stretch run. A fast horse stretching out against slow routers is not such a bad pattern to look out for. I am sure it does not happen all of the time but at 16/1 why not.
I still have a long way to go since sometimes I do not see so clearly or mix things up or races do not run like expectations but I am definitely committed to the MU.
Robert

RichieP
12-15-2007, 10:56 PM
[quote]REPEATING PATTERNS. Jim Bradshaw's Matchup[end of quote]
I still have a long way to go since sometimes I do not see so clearly or mix things up or races do not run like expectations but I am definitely committed to the MU.
Robert

Listen to me forget all that ****. YOU are making some REAL progress. I'd never bull**** you man.

Now LOOK at the #2 in the Hoosier race. LOOK at him. Now go to the thread with the Aqueduct race being worked. This SAME horse is running at Aqueduct only his name has been changed and the track is different.

1) Forget the word ADJUST.
2) Find the FAST horses in the Aqueduct race.
3) Find the horse who can run FAST using multiple styles. Find the #2 horse from Hoosier in the Aqueduct race.

He IS there Robert. Relax and find his ass cause he WON the race just like the 2 won the Hoosier race.

FORGET the word adjust. See him?

mufasa
12-16-2007, 05:49 AM
[QUOTE=mufasa;26499]

Listen to me forget all that ****. YOU are making some REAL progress. I'd never bull**** you man.

Now LOOK at the #2 in the Hoosier race. LOOK at him. Now go to the thread with the Aqueduct race being worked. This SAME horse is running at Aqueduct only his name has been changed and the track is different.

1) Forget the word ADJUST.
2) Find the FAST horses in the Aqueduct race.
3) Find the horse who can run FAST using multiple styles. Find the #2 horse from Hoosier in the Aqueduct race.

He IS there Robert. Relax and find his ass cause he WON the race just like the 2 won the Hoosier race.

FORGET the word adjust. See him?

Rich:
Thanks for your good words.
I already capped the Aqueduct race in another thread. You had not asked for the winners yet, just who was going to be first at the 1st call and the half. I think the #5 horse can go early and as a P type. When the #5 breaks well or the jockey breaks him on top he can go early and fast but as his 2nd race route win shows he can also come off the fast pace as to this race’s matchup. In this particular race I had the #7 horse winning the race but if betting two horses I was thinking the #7 and the #5 horses.
I have never looked at the results of this race since you never asked for the winners in the other thread so right or wrong disregard my response if you are not ready to show the final results.
Thanks,
Robert

simon
12-16-2007, 08:28 AM
Hello Rich and Robert

I'm gettng lost I am confused by which horse and which lines to look at
I see different races are mixed into the same thread

Rich can you help me look at the right horses

RK

Cellarfunk
12-17-2007, 09:53 AM
Rich- I see exactly what you are saying about that one being able to run "fast" against any type of pace. I guess I just need to slow down a little and look at all lines initially a little more to evaluate the horse.

RichieP
12-17-2007, 09:59 AM
I guess I just need to slow down a little and look at all lines initially a little more to evaluate the horse.

I am doing exactly that "Funk".