PDA

View Full Version : Favorite play


simon
02-16-2008, 03:44 PM
This has always been a spot play for me

Today race 7 at AQU

My top horse is the entry favorite
I always try to bet the entry to PLACE
It turns a nice profit and more than once in awile the entry runs 1-2
and takes the whole place pool

It happened today $4.60

Turf Speculator
02-16-2008, 04:13 PM
Nice way to take advantage of a situation when it presents itself Ragin. Both the horses of the entry I see are very strong on your readouts.

simon
02-16-2008, 06:31 PM
Thank You TS

I left in the 6 He was the horse I used to set the pace

$4.60 was a nice price I favor entries its one time I can one horse bet
Usually if the odds are over 9/2 and they are the to pick I will bet w/p

RK