PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. "Hat"

RichieP
04-25-2008, 09:37 AM
Jimmy passed on early this morning. There will be a whole lotta shaking going on up in Heaven as "The Man with the Hat" enters!!!

Speaking of that THIS is Hat's favorite song and he would want us celebrating and having good times now ok?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8yRdDnrB5kM

I will have something more in a few days. Heartfelt condolences to his family.

All my love and respect
Richie

Slewbacca
04-25-2008, 09:58 AM
RIP Jimmy

Thank you for all you have taught me.

Rick
WitchDoctor

lsosa54
04-25-2008, 10:03 AM
Damn it, Rich, even though I knew the situation and have experience from my own Dad's passing, I banged my fist on my computer desk when I saw your email. Please pass on my condolences to LeRoi and his family members and maybe someone should let the Doc know.

Jerry Lee will be played many times today! At least Jim's pain is over and he has found peace.

Jimmy passed on early this morning. There will be a whole lotta shaking going on up in Heaven as "The Man with the Hat" enters!!!

Speaking of that THIS is Hat's favorite song and he would want us celebrating and having good times now ok?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8yRdDnrB5kM

I will have something more in a few days. Heartfelt condolences to his family.

All my love and respect
Richie

shrink1
04-25-2008, 10:08 AM
Rich,
Please pass my sympathy to the Hat's family. We are all going to miss him.
Ira

Ted Craven
04-25-2008, 10:36 AM
Jim had a BIG impact during his lifetime in ways most of us will never know. He was a good teacher and mentor, was a perfect right brain to Doc's left brain and was generous in quiet ways which touched many, many people in and out of horse racing.

At several seminars back in the day, my wife and I sat with him and LeRoi on the bus to one track or another and learned about the stange differences between life in Oklahoma and in Ontario Canada. And the similarities: love, family, good music, doing the right thing as much as you can.

Lately, though I had not had my own contact with Jim, I have been moved to see his virtual 'adoption' of Richie as a son he never had, and passing on to him everything he knew about horseracing (and more). And that has moved me as much as all the rest.

Jim's strong spiritual foundation has him well prepared, and his elders who have gone on before will have a new peer on their hands; one with stange musical tastes!

Rock on Jimmy, and thanks for everything!

Ted

jms62
04-25-2008, 10:45 AM
Hat will be remembered as one of the legends of the game right up there with Pittsburgh Phil.. Didn't know him and never met him but Richies postings gave me the sense that he was as good a human being as a horse player..

RIP...

sdahl
04-25-2008, 10:53 AM
What a sad day. I would also like to pass on my condolences to the Bradshaw family. I am thankful that i was able to hear and learn from this great man the last two years on this site.

Stan

mufasa
04-25-2008, 10:58 AM
I am sorry to hear that Jim “The Hat” Bradshaw has passed. May he now rest in peace with God and I offer my deepest sympathies to his wife, children, and family who must now deal with losing a very special human being.

God Bless and Protect the Bradshaw Family,

Robert

Vinnie
04-25-2008, 11:11 AM
Richie:

I am so incredibly sorry to hear about the passing of your dear friend "THE HAT". God Bless he and his family. Please extend my warmest wishes and tell his family that they are in my thoughts and prayers.

Through your postings, although I never met "THE HAT" I feel like I had, and not only was/is he a Legend in the sport of horse racing, he sounds like he was an even more incredible human being.

God Bless "THE HAT" and his family.

All the BEST Always;

Mike (Vinnie)

gl45
04-25-2008, 11:13 AM
R.I.P Mr. Bradshaw.
My deepest condolences to the Bradshaw family.
Pino

Houndog
04-25-2008, 11:23 AM
I am very saddened by the loss of Jim "The Hat" Bradshaw who has given so much of himself to all of us here at Pace and Cap. My deepest condolences go out to LeRoi and all the rest of Jimmy's loved ones.

All of us here will miss you. Rest In Peace and God be with you.

Mike "Houndog"'

cycling
04-25-2008, 12:22 PM
The good Lord did Bless Mr. Bradshaw, and brought him Home today. His passing into a far better life, brings sadness to us for our percieved loss of his existence here on Earth, but we can all honor him by remembering the wonderful gifts (such as Richie) that he has bestowed upon us over the years.

Rest in Peace, Jim'The Hat' Sam Bradshaw

admin
04-25-2008, 01:19 PM
Rich

The words were so sad,
I will forever remember Jim as a friend and I will do my best to
listen to his voice and follow his teachings. I think he would want
that. His work will always be with me

Yours
Bill

alydar_ David
04-25-2008, 01:21 PM
"Hat's off" to a good guy with a generous heart.

dogkatcher
04-25-2008, 01:32 PM
Jim has made the Ultimate Power Move, and crossed the Finish Line the easiest of Winners. May his New Jouney give him so much more then he has given us. My deepest condolences to LeRoi and family. God Bless you all.

Ted Craven
04-25-2008, 01:55 PM
I just finished a long conversation with Doc, telling him the sad news about Jim. It was a bit of a shocker, as they had talked about 2 weeks ago. We mostly reminisced about Jim, about good times, about how they first met. Doc said he will be in touch with the family, and will try to pen a few words to pass on.

Ted

JimG
04-25-2008, 01:55 PM
I did not know Mr. Bradshaw. My real exposure to Sartin methods has been through this website. Thanks to Bill and the kindness of others I have had an opportunity to listen to Mr. Bradshaw through old tapes of Sartin seminars. I kind of identify with him as he was an "artist", not just a number cruncher, in putting together the horse racing puzzle.

My condolences to the Bradshaw family and to his extended family, Richie, my good friend. I am confident that Mr. Bradshaw is now teaching the match-up to others in heaven and has entrusted Richie to do the same here on earth.

Jim

It ain't nothing but a horse race. One horse goes out and takes the lead and the others try to catch him.

azbacks
04-25-2008, 02:26 PM
I was saddened to hear of Mr. B's passing. My condolences to his family and friends.

Myself, like others, never met Mr. B, but through his book and teachings feel that we know him. His simple approach 'It ain't nothing but a dang horse race' attracted my interest, and we have learned much more than racing itself.

The 'Rock-a-billy' will be playing late into the night for Mr. B and his friends.

R.I.P.

Pete

partsnut
04-25-2008, 02:26 PM
I was deeply saddened when I saw the news. Jim was an icon and did much for the game. It's tough to see the old-timers go. I convey my deepest sympathies to the immediate family and to Ritchie as well, who was Jims good friend, best student and who had a profound love for the man.

shoeless
04-25-2008, 02:53 PM
My heartfelt condolences to the Bradshaw family.Wherever your journey may lead you Hat may it be a peaceful one.Shoeless

Rverge
04-25-2008, 04:47 PM
My sympathies to the Bradshaw family.

RichieP
04-25-2008, 04:47 PM
2 quick stories from Jim:

1) Doc and Jimmy were in Vegas for a seminar. After they spoke Doc is approached by 2 men in the lobby. They start breaking Doc's chops about not believing a word he said and challenged Doc to a contest picking horses for a thousand dollars. Doc said he would agree on 3 conditions.
a) they could bet 2 horses
b) he could have Jimmy Bradshaw pick the horses as his partner
c) they would play for 5 thousand dollars
The 2 men looked at one another then turned around and walked away not uttering another word :)

2) Before simulcasting Jim and a couple of friends would sometimes fly in a small plane to a track for a day or 2 of wagering. They would each kick in like 50 bucks or something to the pilot for gas etc. Pilot was a friend who had his own plane. Jimmy called him "Chicken Hawk" :D Well this Chicken Hawk also liked the bottle a bit.

They all fly to a track to bet and have a good day making well over several hundred dollars profit after expenses. They all do a bit of drinking including ol Mr. Chicken Hawk. As they are flying back home that night they run into a vicious storm. It's snowing and visibility is like 0. Next thing Chicken Hawk leaves his pilot seat and comes into the back carrying a practically empty fifth of bourbon. Jimmy goes nuts and says "Who the hell is flying the dang plane?"

CH says not to worry the auto pilot is on and with that takes another swig of the bottle. Jimmy says to him "get your ass back up front and fly the damn plane. If we make it back safely I am gonna beat you down when we land".

They make it and upon landing Hat wants a piece of ol CH!! before he has a chance to act his friend(Jonesy?) reaches over and grabs Hat stopping what was sure to be a "tussle" as Jim described it!

:eek:

grahors
04-25-2008, 05:10 PM
From my family to Jim's...sincere condolences and thoughts.

lsosa54
04-25-2008, 05:46 PM
Great stories, Rich. Keep 'em coming - it's a great way to celebrate Jim's life.

2 quick stories from Jim:

1) Doc and Jimmy were in Vegas for a seminar. After they spoke Doc is approached by 2 men in the lobby. They start breaking Doc's chops about not believing a word he said and challenged Doc to a contest picking horses for a thousand dollars. Doc said he would agree on 3 conditions.
a) they could bet 2 horses
b) he could have Jimmy Bradshaw pick the horses as his partner
c) they would play for 5 thousand dollars
The 2 men looked at one another then turned around and walked away not uttering another word :)

2) Before simulcasting Jim and a couple of friends would sometimes fly in a small plane to a track for a day or 2 of wagering. They would each kick in like 50 bucks or something to the pilot for gas etc. Pilot was a friend who had his own plane. Jimmy called him "Chicken Hawk" :D Well this Chicken Hawk also liked the bottle a bit.

They all fly to a track to bet and have a good day making well over several hundred dollars profit after expenses. They all do a bit of drinking including ol Mr. Chicken Hawk. As they are flying back home that night they run into a vicious storm. It's snowing and visibility is like 0. Next thing Chicken Hawk leaves his pilot seat and comes into the back carrying a practically empty fifth of bourbon. Jimmy goes nuts and says "Who the hell is flying the dang plane?"

CH says not to worry the auto pilot is on and with that takes another swig of the bottle. Jimmy says to him "get your ass back up front and fly the damn plane. If we make it back safely I am gonna beat you down when we land".

They make it and upon landing Hat wants a piece of ol CH!! before he has a chance to act his friend(Jonesy?) reaches over and grabs Hat stopping what was sure to be a "tussle" as Jim described it!

:eek:

billylump
04-25-2008, 06:37 PM
There is now a void in my life left when Jim passed on this morning.
But my memories of the "Hat" will never leave me. I shall cherish them
forever.
Billylump

billylump
04-25-2008, 06:57 PM
Richie, Here is one you will like.
Jim finds out there is a Sartin seminar in New Orleans and takes off in hopes
of finding the path to picking winners. He arrives late and sits right down front
with his hat on and "howdies" for everyone.
During the course of the seminar Howard Sartin learns that Jim was a retired
track coach and a member of the "Hall of Fame" in Oklahoma. Sartin tells Jim
that of all people he should understand pace better than anyone. Jim asked
Sartin what he meant by that statement. Howard replied that in track when a runner goes out too fast in a mile race he won't have much left for the finish. A light went off in Jimmy's head when he realized the same applied to
horse racing.
From that moment on Jim became a winner and the rest is history.

Billylump

VoodooFan
04-25-2008, 07:11 PM
When listening to Mr. Bradshaw do a race, handicappin become more fun and clear, falling in love with The MatchUp was easy.

Guy goes from the worst loser in handicapping to the Most Legendary and Best Handicapper of the 20th and 21st Century,bar none, hands down, unquestionable, undeniable, end of story, case closed, never to be re-opened.

A guy that consistantly elevated his game as the years went on, with real world , hard results.

I think I still have a few letters I have written him about the MatchUp and a few phone calls when they had the "Dial-A-Hat" service, and he was very gracious with his time and advice.

Jim "THE HAT" Bradshaw, right now, right this very second, could STILL out handicap anyone you put in front of him.....that's how far advanced he was than the rest of those "handicappers".

To say he was as legendary as Pittsburg Phil would be a SEVERE understatement.

The more he taught, the better he got at both teaching and applying the principles of The MatchUp.

Richie, I could see him adopting you as his son before our eyes, and every little lesson taught, he was tailoring and measuring a little "HAT" for you.

Attempting to pass down any gift he can to you to give to us all.

The Doc always said he would be prodding, poking, many a phone call to Oklahoma,trying to get as much of "WHAT'S UNDER THAT HAT" into every program he came up with which is why Mr. Bradshaw's name is on most of them.

Thanks to Mr. Bradshaw and his family for all their years of giving and support.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to forget him.

Most legends peak, then twinkle out, but Mr. Bradshaw had more and more to give, got more and more amazing as the years went on, never bottomed out his inexhaustable talent, getting more generous as the years went on.

When we handicap, we all have a "virtual" hat on, tryin to get the winner.

It was truley a privalege and honor to talk to him.

Those who walked away and squandered their chance to learn from him, they will never know what opportunity and privalege they truley had, or what they actually walked away from.......HISTORY.

But hey, people chose Barrabbas over Jesus, so this is not surprising, people always undestimate and minimize who they are talking to,people choose who they identify with, so subconsciously, they could not identify with a Winner, a Master and THE TRUTH, as it is.

Bet'cha this : most of the most relevant, core truth is OUT of the mainstream and limelight, usually disguised as something less than important,simple and humble, appearing less than ordinary.

THAT will be the Earths population biggest mistake, believe that.

The TRUE church of god is that person on two legs you just walked pass and discounted as insignificant.

Paying homage to buildings and rituals is only symbolic of how you treat your fellow man, even if you don't like him, still respect is due.

Hell, horseracing magizines , associates and gambling media should've been hounding THE HAT and THE DOC.

Should be so many Go%$@#n film clips and exposes on cable, it should'nt even be funny.

Geniuses that only get accolades after their gone.

What a self-absorbed, ego-maniacal world we live in.

Mr. Bradshaw was also evolving as a person.

Richie Pizzicara......THE LAST DISCIPLE,......wow....

Peace to the Bradshaw Nation.

VoodooFan

Jonathan Steele
04-25-2008, 07:27 PM
Damn! :( Sorry to use such verbiage at this time but it hurts so much! :(

My sincerest condolences to Jim's wife and family.

Jon :(

Neil S.
04-25-2008, 07:41 PM
I met Jim at a few of the Vegas seminars and he was a true one of a kind character. His amazing gift is in the capable hands of Richie now and I feel that I have learned so much about the match up through the HAT's teachings.

This is a sad time for all of us, but the highest honor you can ever pay someone when they have passed is to remember how they lived and celebrate that for as long as you live. Take the good memories and thoughts with you into every day and the one who is gone lives on through you.

R.I.P. HAT

May your family have comfort and love now that you are at peace.

Neil

TheProgrammer
04-25-2008, 08:44 PM
Very sorry to hear the news. Jim was a great guy with a great sense of humor. We spent many hours on the phone while we were developing AODDS and the Match Up software.

I kept in contact with him periodically, last speaking with him a couple months ago.

My thoughts and condolences are with LeRoi, Rhonda, and Sue.

He will truly be missed.

Randy Kovach

froggy
04-25-2008, 09:02 PM
My Hats off to "The Hat".
Only met him in passing once, but have since wished I would have worked to keep in touch.

Best wishes to his family and friends.

Froggy

PinoyJoe
04-25-2008, 09:14 PM
Very sad to know that Jim has passed on, he gave a bunch to all who had a
sincere desire to learn. I still miss the times in the Sands racebook. He was
something to watch scanning the form, which at the end of the day was still in pristine condition. No marks, no wrinkles.

May God find a fast track and long prices for this wonderful man and give compfort to his family.

Joe O.

gj100
04-25-2008, 09:35 PM
May his memory be eternal.

emilio840
04-25-2008, 09:38 PM
My condolences to the Bradshaw family.

I met Jim the summer of 92 in Toronto. That meeting was called the class of 92.

I did not know anything about the Sartin Methody. I just heard that they had many members that were winning at the races, so I decided to go up to the meeting and give them a chance. During the break I went to the bathroom and when I got back to the room that the meeting was held I saw a man with black cowboy shoes, blue jeans and a cowboy hat. I smiled to my self and shook my head and went and seat down in my seat.

After I heard him speak about the MatchUP, I knew that I wanted to learn to pick horses like him.

I almost got a heart attack about year and half ago, when he send me an e-mail saying that he would be more than happy to teach me the matchup. And anytime I have a question for me to e-mail him. The Hat helped me alot and so, did you Richie.

He was a great man. Here is one of the World's Best HCPer and he offered to help me for nothing in return. I will always use the matchup for the rest of my playing days.

Richie, do you remember that race that Jim told you to send me where the horse was the LONE EARLY and it paid $80 or $90 to win.

I will miss him dearly.

emilio

Rxlawyer
04-25-2008, 09:44 PM
R.i.p. Jim

My Sincerest Condolences To The Whole Family. My Greatest Inspiration Lives On In My Heart And Memories.

Gary L.

noddub62
04-25-2008, 09:50 PM
Our most sincere and deepest sympathy to the Bradshaw family. He will long be missed but always remembered.

Budman from accross the river

VoodooFan
04-26-2008, 01:10 AM
In the PaceLine Audio in Club Pace and Cap, listening to THE HAT go over races makes you long for the days of Pirco seminars, and is one of the reasons I regret not going, to see the Jim "THE HAT" Bradshaw show.

VoodooFan

tom kalies
04-26-2008, 02:06 AM
I would like to pass my ddepest condolences to LeRoi and the rest of the family.
I enjoyed meeting Jimmy and LeRoi at a few different seminars on the east coast and Vegas, and playing the horses at the race book and LeRoi would always get the change on all his bets.

God Bless Jimmy

Tom K.

VoodooFan
04-26-2008, 02:52 AM
Just wished,once, and thought about going to Tulsa, just once, just to shake the man's hand, dammit.

Just goes to show most of us put off things tomorrow, later, in the future, and tomorrow never comes, never get around to do that, and I am still doing that stupid s#*t!

Curse me for still being a fool.

That's why when I see or hear somebody doing something appearing to be crazy, as long as it did'nt hurt anyone, I don't look down on them anymore.

Here's a guy that took a chance, doing something that appears foolish, yet I claim to have sense, logic and THINK I know what is proper to do, yet do NOTHING, always planning, but taking no action.

Who could'nt be an ArmChair General and Critic????

I say at least the MoFo had the titanium ,gold plated, nuclear powered steel/iron Gonads to do whatever his life dream is, however insignificant one judges it to be,.... took his one chance.

The courage to try and fail is better than not trying at all.

Life goes around once, take your opportunities while you can.

Still got to get the jelly out my spine to take this advice.

Many good thoughts to the Bradshaw family.

VoodooFan

RAMON201
04-26-2008, 05:33 AM
What a sad day. A true "LEGEND" has passed away. I know he is at rest and his pain and suffering have come to an end. I want to express my condolences to the Bradshaw family. R.I.P.

RichI
04-26-2008, 08:27 AM
My Deepest Sympathy To The Bradshaw Family

May You Rest In Peace and Thank You For All You Have Given.

Rich

Zaf
04-26-2008, 01:46 PM
A very sad day. My condolences and deepest sympathies to all who knew and loved Mr. Bradshaw.

delmarscott2004
04-26-2008, 03:12 PM
My condolences go out to Leroi and all of Jim's family . Jim was a generous man always having time to answer questions at a seminar or in Beaumont .Jim You made a difference by enriching so many lives . Thank you.

Vanoy Scott

Slewbacca
04-26-2008, 05:22 PM
Just wished,once, and thought about going to Tulsa, just once, just to shake the man's hand, dammit.

Just goes to show most of us put off things tomorrow, later, in the future, and tomorrow never comes, never get around to do that, and I am still doing that stupid s#*t!

Curse me for still being a fool.

That's why when I see or hear somebody doing something appearing to be crazy, as long as it did'nt hurt anyone, I don't look down on them anymore.

Here's a guy that took a chance, doing something that appears foolish, yet I claim to have sense, logic and THINK I know what is proper to do, yet do NOTHING, always planning, but taking no action.

Who could'nt be an ArmChair General and Critic????

I say at least the MoFo had the titanium ,gold plated, nuclear powered steel/iron Gonads to do whatever his life dream is, however insignificant one judges it to be,.... took his one chance.

The courage to try and fail is better than not trying at all.

Life goes around once, take your opportunities while you can.

Still got to get the jelly out my spine to take this advice.

Many good thoughts to the Bradshaw family.

VoodooFan

I know what you mean. I thought about going to the hospital to see Jimmy on Thursday but was worn out from work. I was getting dressed Friday to go visit when Leroi called with the sad news. When you think about doing something, do it because tommorrow may be too late. Tough lesson to learn.

Rick

jwolpert
04-26-2008, 07:40 PM
My sincere condolences to the Bradshaw Family. I spoke with Mr. Bradshaw on several occasions and he was always generous with his time, considerate in his response, and kind with his manner.

ignacio todoberto bernal
04-26-2008, 10:11 PM
My Sincere And Deepest Condolences To The Bradshaw Family
Jimmy And I Talk A Few Times During Las Vegas Seminar He Left
A Good Impression On Me That I Will Always Remember.
Rest In Peace Good Man.

Ignacio

owl
04-26-2008, 10:53 PM
R.I.P. "HAT"

"Peace be with you and your family."

Larry Smyth

cprescigno
04-27-2008, 06:02 PM
R.I.P. Jim

My condolences to LeRoi and the Bradshaw family.
It was a true honor being able to call and speak with Jim. Any time I needed
some help or something explained he always was available to help.
I'm going to miss you Jim Bradshaw. You were a true gentleman with a lot of class. A man's man all the way.

Charles Rescigno

Ted Craven
04-27-2008, 06:55 PM
From Howard Sartin (from a longer letter he faxed me today):

"For 24 years, Jim was my best friend, Methodology teacher, and, during the most productive times, my computer programmer. I would spend a month each year in Oklahoma and would produce advances in computer handicapping ahead of the capacity of imitators to catch up. Bradshaw handicapped so many thousands of races with our programs that his unique and insightful brain was able to successfully predict winners without a computer."

Howard told me he lost his best friend. They had talked a few weeks ago, just before Jim's surgery. Howard talked with LeRoi yesterday.

Ted

admin
04-27-2008, 08:01 PM
Ted
That is so good that you heard from Doc
How sad this is.Two such close friends Its so sad
Doc many times would try to cheer me up
saying there is a track in heaven, Jimmy must be matching them up
up there
Thank you and Mary Jr for setting Howard up
with the fax machine

Sad but I am feeling better that Doc can let us know his feeelings

Please send Doc my best wishes and feelings

Bill

admin
04-27-2008, 08:01 PM
Ted
That is so good that you heard from Doc
How sad this is.Two such close friends Its so sad
Doc many times would try to cheer me up
saying there is a track in heaven, Jimmy must be matching them up
up there
Thank you and Mary Jr for setting Howard up
with the fax machine

Sad but I am feeling better that Doc can let us know his feelings

Please send Doc my best wishes and feelings

Bill

Slewbacca
04-27-2008, 08:20 PM
Jimmy told me he had not wanted Howard to know how bad he was. He was afraid that if he worried Doc then howard's health might suffer. Jimmy was thinking of other's up to the end.

Rick

Ted Craven
04-27-2008, 10:11 PM
Jimmy told me he had not wanted Howard to know how bad he was. He was afraid that if he worried Doc then howard's health might suffer. Jimmy was thinking of other's up to the end.

Rick

Rick,

Yes, that's what Howard guessed. In his words, he thought Jimmy had not wanted to upstage him, given Howards own abundant ailments. It moves to see these two old coots, and their regard for each other.

Ted

Jonathan Steele
04-28-2008, 01:03 AM
VoodooFan said:

Hell, horseracing magizines , associates and gambling media should've been hounding THE HAT and THE DOC.

Should be so many Go%$@#n film clips and exposes on cable, it should'nt even be funny.

Then by all means SOMEONE please do so! The HAT is gone but Doc Sartin is still with us! Someone who knows someone (who can make this happen) PLEASE setup something so this great man can be interviewed for a book or something!!

I mean, REALLY, this needs to be done. Don't you all agree?? Provided, of course, Doc is open to the idea.

Just a thought....

Jon

MIKE1121
04-28-2008, 02:08 AM
Heavens Gain is our Loss. Jim Bradshaw right this second is experiencing joy in his heart that we can not comprehend in our infinite imagination. He is now with all his love ones that passed away before him. He will never again be sick or unhappy. Death is only painfull for the survivers of those who pass, becouse we are left to live the rest of our lives without the confort and companionship of those we lose.

My prayers to Jims family and friends, may God give you the strenght to get thru these difficult times.

Mike.

Dallas4lr
04-28-2008, 02:23 PM
May God blees The Hat and his family!

Carl

jwolpert
04-28-2008, 05:29 PM
http://www.moorefuneral.com/

Then click on Bradshaw...............

Lasix1
05-03-2008, 12:56 AM
All I could think of when I heard the news was the sad lines from Auden:

"The stars are not wanted now: put out every one;
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood.
For nothing now can ever come to any good."

Peace be with you, Jimmy.

The Yank
05-17-2008, 05:16 PM
He helped me so much and as a mathematician/statistican, I became so frustrated with the seeming contradictions in the Match-Up. As I tried to codify Match Up for Jiimy, he would say - "this race is different Yank" and I couldn't see why....

I still struggle with his concepts, but I now realize he simply had more insight than I....

Hat...Thanks for all your Love ('cause that's what it was in the purest sense)

the Yank