PDA

View Full Version : Chaos Races Wednesday


RichieP
10-12-2005, 09:12 AM
Hawthorne - Race 9 - scheduled for Turf - This race is for young ones most of whom are tryin the green stuff for the first time. Wide open affair that I can get lines in for open it up as a wagering race. Forget even thinking of 5/2 or 3/1 in THIS race. I gotta be mad at my money to do that. They will QUICKLY be hidden at 2 MTP. Wide open affair


Santa Anita - Race 8 - the invasion of Fairplex lines as well as class risers and young ones sets this race up as a betting goodie. Any 5/2 or 3/1 guys at 2 MTP are QUICKLY hidden . Not in this race. No thank you

I have to live with the result but my "inner guy" is talking big time to me in these 2 today

Rich

RichieP
10-12-2005, 09:18 AM
hawthorne race 9

v/dc screen

RichieP
10-12-2005, 09:21 AM
Santa Anita Race 8

v/dc screen

RichieP
10-14-2005, 09:35 AM
I lost both these races the winner I believe of BOTH races is not even in my readouts. winners paid 9 dollars and 5 dollars. If I use the 5 back turf line for the Haw turf race the 9 buck winner is on top of the pile. I didnt and I lost.

I have been busy keeping the flood waters away as I am right on the Long Island sound here in New Rochelle. Things realtively ok

safe weekend
Rich