PDA

View Full Version : Maryland Million Selections

Fast4522
10-14-2005, 10:16 AM
OK Members, this post is for you. Keep in mind before the selections were open to all to view. I urged Binder to make it for members only. Why should we post for everyone who does not bother to register. My attempt in posting is to share, have fun, make a few friends, and enjoy the races.
Any perspective will do here because we do use different programs and all do not have the same take on things.

Fast4522
10-14-2005, 10:47 AM
Lines Used

Ted Craven
10-14-2005, 12:34 PM
Here's my initial Spec workup, used a few different lines, based on the F3 Total Perceptor (analog of Val F6)

Ted

P.S. Umm, how do I insert an image inline like the smart folks (as opposed to this attachment?)

Ted Craven
10-14-2005, 12:36 PM
Ignore my P.S. above.

Also, I'm a little worried about using the 4th line for the #1.

Ted

shoeless
10-14-2005, 05:07 PM
Fast I dont see anything posted. shoeless

Fast4522
10-14-2005, 05:30 PM
I can not edit yet, Binder has that option turned off

shoeless
10-14-2005, 05:32 PM
Fast,You might want to consider another venue for tomorrow Laurel will more than likely have an off track.It was muddy there today.Shoeless

shoeless
10-14-2005, 05:32 PM
Fast,You might want to consider another venue for tomorrow Laurel will more than likely have an off track.It was muddy there today.Shoeless

Fast4522
10-14-2005, 05:43 PM
So what, if its wet they will still run, not afraid selections will get wet.

shoeless
10-14-2005, 06:56 PM
OK by me just making a suggestion,sometimes wet tracks play havoc with the readouts.Shoeless

Fast4522
10-14-2005, 07:14 PM
JUst waiting for Binder to send me the Speculator selections so I can input them into Excel. Perhaps next time another person can do the head to head. Let everyone give it a shot at picking lines. To be effective the programs used should all use the same lines. Same lines for equal footing because anyone using different lines would not pit program against program. We have already done this guy's and that guy's picks before.

shoeless
10-14-2005, 07:39 PM
Doing it that way will really limit the number of people that can participate wont it?

Fast4522
10-14-2005, 07:56 PM
I will put it to you this way, when I do it it will be done that way. What you do with someone else in your post is is cool with me. Heck, even think of something new to do, different is good. If nothing is done then its just like the sites that do nothing. At least here we do not sit around and blow nice warm air up each others. Looking at others post here is something to see, we all have our different styles in our post as it shoud be. All one style is one dead puppy, just look when folks in control limit this and that and try to control everyone's style and what you can not say, or what site you can not mention. It is quite clear they kill thier own site, and when bored will try same **** different site. NICE SSDS

shoeless
10-14-2005, 08:08 PM
Fine I was just making a suggestion to try and get more posts not to have my head bitten off.I think some of you need to chill out a bit.I realize people want to learn here but it should be to have some fun as well.This isnt my site but people should try and respect each other more.Shoeless

shoeless
10-14-2005, 08:26 PM
I put up with this kind of crap all week from my bosses and customers I dont need it during my down time as well.

Fast4522
10-14-2005, 08:31 PM
I am not giving you crap shoeless, I just do not want to do what someone else wants. They can do what they will as anyone can.

Chip Napolitano
10-14-2005, 08:40 PM
What lines are u using?
CN

Fast4522
10-14-2005, 08:50 PM
I took the trouble to enter all the lines used and send them to Binder, I would do two programs selections with Bris Data and he would do Val3 & Spec. using the same lines. At this point it looks like it may be a wash because he is not sending the selections. I would note it was my idea to do something but if there is little interest I will retract the idea and say no big deal. Maybe another time.

Chip Napolitano
10-14-2005, 08:57 PM
I took the trouble to enter all the lines used and send them to Binder, I would do two programs selections with Bris Data and he would do Val3 & Spec. using the same lines. At this point it looks like it may be a wash because he is not sending the selections. I would note it was my idea to do something but if there is little interest I will retract the idea and say no big deal. Maybe another time.

OK if u let me know what lines u used I have a little homebrew here I can chime in with

My choice of lines
1-3
2- no line
3-1
4-1
5-1
6-3

using my choice of lines I have the 1 as dominant early the 6 is next followed by the 5 forget the rest they have the 3 at 5/1?? he has to come from 20 lenghts behind pace wise this is not the same horse he was last year IMO

Overall pace structure shows the 6 in a big way the 5 can win only on a even to late biased track the 1 needs to catch a flyer early and not succumb to the 6

1-5

if u tell me what lines u have entered Fast I can recalc with your lines
CN

Fast4522
10-21-2005, 08:55 PM
A week late, been away