PDA

View Full Version : young people


Bill V.
08-29-2008, 05:25 PM
Hello everyone

I'm back at Del Mar ..Level 3 Section 7 seat 3

I know on Fridays here they have free concerts after the races
so that explains why so many younger folks are here at the track
But yesterday, Thursday Del Mar was very full. I am happy to say
Me and mom noticed how many young adults were in the stands Over all It was a much younger crowd than I usually see at
Philly and Monmouth

Good news for racing in CA.

Thanks
GS
Bill

Jonathan Steele
08-29-2008, 09:29 PM
Bill,

Hello. That's good to hear. Horse racing definitely needs an infusion of newbies!

I wish you a fun and profitable time at Del Mar.

All the best,

Jon

RichieP
08-30-2008, 06:35 AM
I understand you met a nice lady there and hung out with her :)

Rumors also circulating that you gave her a trifecta that she played and hit :D

Chaos and fractals :eek:

Bill V.
08-30-2008, 10:56 AM
Friday the crowd was very young
The have free concerts that begin at 4.00
Last night the band was Steel Pluse

Yes Richie I was doing races live with my laptop
right from my seat in the stands
and a sweet young lady sat next to me and we started to talk
The upcoming race was race 6 It was a turf route Small field
So I just did the race for here like I aways do
I gave here the top 4 blbl horse 7643 or something
She went u boxed the numbers and won $42.00 !
after that we talked till mom intervened

Way to go mom !:(

It was a nice race ;)

nomorebocci
09-01-2008, 10:01 PM
never can seem to do anything right. Mom

nomorebocci
09-01-2008, 10:23 PM
just kidding, Bill. Glad you enjoyed your visit to California and especially the four days at Del Mar. I know I really loved that track, where I won a lot and there was a lot of excitement in the air. Brooks won 2 superfectas in a row on Saturday.
Anyway, see you soon. Love, mom