View Full Version : Bris contest races
RichieP
10-18-2008, 05:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q04_ClDxRsk
feel free to throw a race up here. Don't have to divulge any corporate secrets!
:D
Woodbine Race 5 contenders
RichieP
10-18-2008, 06:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWI9fuwj5eM
Philly Race 9 contenders
Have a great day everyone :)
Charlie D
10-18-2008, 10:44 AM
Without Much Thought
RichieP
10-18-2008, 11:44 AM
Keeneland Race 7
RichieP
10-18-2008, 11:47 AM
Keeneland Race 10
If #3 takes to the grass 1st time he hammers this field
Charlie D
10-18-2008, 11:56 AM
Pha 9
Match Up
#2 Whistle Pig
#7 Night Stand
Although Whistle Pig comes out on top in the Match Up stakes, #7 Night Stand has positional advantage over #2 Whistle Pig, also, Night Stand is 2 over 1 in Tandem Stakes
Two closely Matched horses and it could go either way, i'd play better price betting and better price if i were in Comp
RichieP
10-18-2008, 01:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0s-S5bLMz0
barb craven
10-19-2008, 07:25 AM
Good morning Richie.
Could you please answer a question for me about yesterdays race #5 at WO. Why did you go as far back at line 9 for the #10 horse Pleasant Mix. It won, but I can;t figure out why you knew to use line 9.
Thanks
Barb
RichieP
10-19-2008, 11:08 AM
Good morning Richie.
Could you please answer a question for me about yesterdays race #5 at WO. Why did you go as far back at line 9 for the #10 horse Pleasant Mix. It won, but I can;t figure out why you knew to use line 9.
Thanks
Barb
Morning Barb
What I did was simply use the horses best CPR number in the pp's. Honestly that's all it was. Nice as that was it also hurt many times yesterday and I wound up about 1000th :(
:)
Hey have a great day! For you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaJyJNghLQE
Bill V.
10-19-2008, 11:23 AM
Hi Rich
I tried to go for some prices
Did nothing and also finished 1000th
That is why we bet two horses
my alternate bets did better :mad:
Charlie D
10-19-2008, 11:33 AM
Interesting Richie
I prefer comparable distance,surface where possible and wonder if this horse would have been so high had this been done
Look at Line 1
Comparable distance, surface
48.4 - 112.9
Compared to your line
Comparable distance, different surface
48.5 - 113.9
Which line represents todays race conditions and which Line is this horse more likely to be repeating under these conditions
Charlie D
10-19-2008, 11:41 AM
Hi Rich
I tried to go for some prices
Did nothing and also finished 1000th
That is why we bet two horses
my alternate bets did better :mad:
Just out of interest, what would the return have been on alternate bets Bill??
Bill V.
10-19-2008, 02:33 PM
Just out of interest, what would the return have been on alternate bets Bill??
Hi Charlie
Looking closer I guess that it would only have been better
If it was win only I guess in my mind I was thinking win Place on both
bets
2nd win bets
Suff little Tara won $7.40
Wood race 5 Jermidy
Philly 9 Night Stand won $7.00
Keene race 7 Silverfoot
Santa A 4 Waafi
Belmont 9 Raffie
Keene 10 Proveit
Santa A. 6 Scottish
barb craven
10-19-2008, 08:55 PM
Thanks Richie, now I see it. I mostly use the best perceptor total of the last three comparable lines, but I need to start looking at other things more often.
Barb
vBulletin® v3.8.11, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.