PDA

View Full Version : Power line matchup

punch18
11-04-2008, 02:29 PM
Hi guys
I ve been reading posts about power lines and what richiep does to get a first look.
Is this a start??
1. mark styles then put in power line
2. project pace based on powerline
3 match each horse against each other
or
1 mark styles and power lines
2. determin early or other than early
3. bet the horse positionaly closest.
thanks

Charlie D
11-04-2008, 03:02 PM
Hi punch, Richie will help, but here is some steps that may help

Step 1

Watch and Listen to this video

http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4442

Step 2

Follow Steps given here

http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4474

And here

http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3157

Hope this helps

** Thanks Charlie. I am hoping others will chime in with their feedback. I am on the sidelines for this.**
RichieP

RichieP
11-06-2008, 09:26 AM
Punch,Charlie and everyone interested here are the full pp's for a race. Take a day or so and look at them ok?

Put the following "keys" in your head. They have ALL been discussed here. Read them QUICKLY twice.

1) FPLR - fastest pace last race
2) E or O.T.E.
3) Tandem
4) When there are a lot of sprint lines and today's race is a route you CAN match the sprint lines against one another to matchup.
5) Power Lines

I'll show you my way of looking at it. This is a VERY nice winner and I am most certain that more than a few of you are gonna "get it".

More importantly it will let you "see this" before the race runs going forward where it will help you.

Here are the pp's. You see the raw on top panel and the tandem screen on the middle panel. The ideal setup for matching horses

RichieP
11-06-2008, 09:28 AM
cont

RichieP
11-06-2008, 09:29 AM
remainder

mikesal57
11-07-2008, 08:34 AM
Hi Rich.....let me take a shot at this

I see the race as OTE...because when u have a fast sprinter with a fast router

Horse

1) sustained....elim slow and no form last 3
2) sustained....23.3 46.8 power move 2nd call/ stretch....in
3) presser/sus...elim...no form last 2 off layoff
4) presser/sus...elim...lost to more that one horses via tandem
6) presser/sus...elim...power move but in slow race & lost to 2 tandem horses
7) Early............elim via OTE race
8) presser.........elim via 3 horse tandems
9) sus...............elim no form last 3
10) early/presser. 22.9 47.1 power move 2nd/str...in
11) presser..........22.1 44.4 FPLR gain positions..in
12) early router...elim via OTE race
13) sus..............elim slow last race

Left are 2,10,11

if you look at fractions the 11 is FPLR by far

mike

RichieP
11-07-2008, 09:27 AM
1) FPLR - fastest pace last race
2) E or O.T.E.

Who are the early horse (s) in this race?

Who are the horses coming out of the FPLR?

Look at the pp's.

Then look at them together on the last screen shot and I ask you simply:
Is the winner coming from that group (Early) or will it be from the yet to be seen O.T.E. "mix"?

Early or O.T.E. ??

Look at the pp's
Look at FPLR

RichieP
11-07-2008, 03:56 PM
OK if you have decided the winner was in the early grouping the race is lost.

If you have decided the race will be won O.T.E. go back and count how MANY earlies there are that YOU have thrown out.

Here is WHY this is crucial and why it must be based on what YOU see.
==================================================

When you throw a grouping of early horses out you must account for them POSITIONALLY during the running of the race when choosing your selection.

Here is what I mean and a guide that you should consider using when evaluating WHO you are going to bet in a race shape projection of Other than early or O.T.E.

GUIDELINES:

1) When your tossed early grouping is made up of 2 horses focus your O.T.E. search on fast horses who run well from the 3rd and 4th positions at the 1st call. Use the whole pp's.

2) When your tossed early grouping is made up of 3 horses focus your O.T.E. search on fast horses who run well from the 4th and 5th positions at the 1st call. Use the whole pp's.

3) When your tossed early grouping is made up of 4 horses focus the O.T.E. search on Power Moving horses 1c-2c and 2c-sc who are away POSITIONALLY from the lead horses at the 1st call. Use the whole pp's.

** Power Moves are from 1c-2c and 2c-sc.**

Here is the O.T.E. grouping.

RichieP
11-07-2008, 03:59 PM
Fastest Pace Last Race:

Tandem with the #7 and the #11

Running styles:
#7 - Early
#11 - O.T.E.

Charlie D
11-07-2008, 05:29 PM
Lines all stacked up and it sticks out like a sore thumb :)

RichieP
11-08-2008, 03:59 AM
Here is the result and some very real straight talk.

Other than early or O.T.E.:

This horse is NOT easy to "see" especially at first blush. If you have gotten him you are making SERIOUS progress matching horses.

Consider putting the "guidelines" posted previously in your head. There you will find some of Jim's Voodoo and with practice you will without question find yourself getting higher payers.

You must account POSITIONALLY for the early grouping that is being thrown out.

Remember and begin applying this and you are well on your way to separating yourself from the crowd with some really good payers.

RichieP
11-08-2008, 04:10 AM
I will leave you all with this race from Mountaineer last night. Follow the guidelines posted well before this race ran and go WIN the race.

When you throw a grouping of early horses out you must account for them POSITIONALLY during the running of the race when choosing your selection.

Here is what I mean and a guide that you should consider using when evaluating WHO you are going to bet in a race shape projection of Other than early or O.T.E.

GUIDELINES:

1) When your tossed early grouping is made up of 2 horses focus your O.T.E. search on fast horses who run well from the 3rd and 4th positions at the 1st call. Use the whole pp's.

Here are the pps

RichieP
11-08-2008, 04:11 AM
cont

RichieP
11-08-2008, 04:13 AM
Heads up!!

The result will be shown in next post so stay away til you are ready to see it. Once again the winner is a VERY nice payer as it is NOT easily "seen" by our competition at the windows.

RichieP
11-08-2008, 04:23 AM
Here is the result chart for the Mnr race.

ALL of you now have the main "key" to unlocking O.T.E. races where you CAN find POSITIONAL early horses.

ALL of you now have the "key" to finding some real value horses NOT easily seen by the competition in these O.T.E. races.

Consider using the information found here in the thousands of posts in the Hat Check forum to find answers to matchup questions not a database ok?

It is all HERE in Mr. Bradshaw's forum. Now the only thing needing an answer is:
How bad do I want it?