PDA

View Full Version : Mike(Houndog) sad news

shoeless
03-05-2009, 05:23 PM
Mike's Mom passed away on Sunday,he was really a devoted son.I dont know if he wanted me to post anything but thought it might help ease the pain a bit hearing from others.I know it helped me when Richie posted about my Mom's passing even though I didnt want him or anyone else to.Mike my thoughts and prayers are with you and I offer you the sinceriest condolences and if you need anything Im here for you. Jeff

noddub62
03-05-2009, 05:34 PM
Sorry to hear the news of your Mom.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Budman

RichieP
03-05-2009, 06:08 PM
Mike
My sincerest condolences on your mom's passing. I know you looked after her and your just rewards await YOU.

Your mom is flying around with the angels and rests blissfully now!

God love you Mike and again I am very sorry for your loss.

For you and your Mom "Houndog"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j42ApkIIdNc

azbacks
03-05-2009, 07:21 PM
Mike,
Sorry to hear about your Mom. I know from my situation several years ago, even though our Mom (or Dad) have been ill for awhile, we are never truly ready for a loved ones passing. May the Lord be with you and keep you.

Pete

Bill V.
03-05-2009, 08:26 PM
I'm sorry to hear of your loss Mike

"A Mother's love Is just a sample of God's love of all of us"

Bill

barb craven
03-05-2009, 11:14 PM
Mike

I am so sorry you no longer have your mother with you.

I know it sounds trite, but the pain does ease with the passage of time, and you will always have her with you in your memories.

Try to find some little thing that is good or that makes you smile each day,even if it is only a bird singing, or a child laughing. If you can do this, every day it will get easier.

May God be with you.

Barb

Ted Craven
03-06-2009, 08:42 AM
Mike,

Condolences. Remember the thoughts, empathies and love of your family, your friends, including this small circle of neighbours.

Ted

Vinnie
03-06-2009, 10:52 AM
Mike:

My most sincere condolences go out to you and your family. This evening I am heading out to LaSalette Shrine in Attleboro, MA with my wife to light a prayer candle for your Mother.

Warmest wishes to you and your family. I am so sorry for your loss.

Vinnie

tom
03-06-2009, 11:03 AM
Very sorry for your loss, Mike.
My prayers are there for you and her.
Take heart that she has earned her reward and moved to a better place.

dogkatcher
03-06-2009, 01:11 PM
My deepest condolences, to you and your family.
Be well.

Jonathan Steele
03-06-2009, 06:13 PM
Sorry to hear the very sad news. We share your pain and loss.

Hang in there, Mike!

Very sincerely,

Jon

Rverge
03-06-2009, 07:36 PM
my condolences Mike.

royal
03-06-2009, 10:55 PM
So sorry for your loss may God prepare a place for a wonderful lady. RIP you will be missed.

albatross
03-07-2009, 02:49 PM
Sorry for your loss have some comfort that she is in a better place life is good but heaven is better

shipper
03-07-2009, 10:33 PM
Houndog: Your having taken care of your mom and having been a devoted son should help you rest easy, as she most certainly is... God Bless, Marty

Bob Cochran
03-08-2009, 02:29 PM
Sorry for your loss,
my sincere condolence.
Bob Cochran

Houndog
03-10-2009, 02:01 PM
I would like to take a moment to thank all of you for your kind thoughts and condolences on the passing of my mother Catherine. It is greatly appreciated during this difficult time.

My mother was an avid Chicago Bulls basketball fan and it is ironic that Norm Van Lier and Johnny “Red” Kerr two Chicago Bull legends passed away on the same day February 26th just prior to my mother passing away on March 1st. My mother is in good company with these basketball greats as well as handicapping legends Jim Bradshaw and Doc Sartin; and most of all her loving husband and my father Nicholas “Nick”.

I can tell you with all sincerity that all of your posts have really helped me get through this difficult time. I want to leave you with a quote from a book that rings very true to me. The line in the book is "my mom taught me everything-except how to live without her"

I know this will pass in time and I am grateful for the support I have received here. Sincerely Mike “Houndog”.

shoeless
03-10-2009, 08:02 PM
Mike,I remember those 2 players I used to be an avid Balt Bullets fan back when they had The Pearl,Gus Johnson and Unseld.I didnt know your Mom loved the Bulls and didnt realize that those 2 players passed away.Back then they had a great player in Bob Butterbean Love.Take care I know how exactly you feel.Jeff