PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas 91


admin
07-10-2007, 07:51 PM
Thank You VooDoo fan for this great gift of the 1991 Las Vegas Seminar


The tapes are converted to MP3 files
They should play easily in any media player on your computer or Mp3 player

Tape 1
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape1_1B.mp3
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape1_2B.mp3
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape1_3B.mp3
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape1_4B.mp3

Tape 2
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape2_1.mp3
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape2_2.mp3
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape2_3.mp3
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape2_4.mp3

Tape 3
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape3_1.mp3
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape3_2.mp3
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape3_3.mp3
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape3_4.mp3

Tape 4
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape4_1.mp3
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape4_2.mp3
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape4_3.mp3
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape4_4.mp3

Tape 5
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape5_1.mp3
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape5_2.mp3
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape5_3.mp3
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape5_4.mp3

Tape 6
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape6_1.mp3
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape6_2.mp3
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape6_3.mp3
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape6_4.mp3

Tape 7
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape7_1.mp3
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape7_2.mp3
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape7_3.mp3
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape7_4.mp3

Tape 8
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape8_1.mp3
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape8_2.mp3
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape8_3.mp3
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape8_4.mp3

Tape 9
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape9_1.mp3
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape9_2.mp3
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape9_3.mp3
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape9_4.mp3

Tape10
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape10_1.mp3
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape10_2.mp3
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape10_3.mp3
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape10_4.mp3

Tape 11
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape11_1.mp3
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape11_2.mp3
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape11_3.mp3
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape11_4.mp3

Tape 12
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape12_1.mp3
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191Tape12_2.mp3


http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191_1.mp3
http://www.SartinMethodology.com/library/LVseminar1191/LV1191_2.mp3

Jonathan Steele
07-10-2007, 08:18 PM
Thanks Bill! I look forward to the rest!

Best regards,

Jon :D

admin
07-28-2007, 11:30 AM
I just rec'd the full set of Seminar tapes
From Voodoo fan
I will add them as i convert them so we all can share this
wonderful gift of friendship

I thank you all for your
great support and keeping the spirit of the methodology alive
GS
Bill

froggy
07-29-2007, 10:45 AM
How do you convert to an MP3 file or whatever is necessary to get them on a CD for listening in the car?

Froggy

admin
07-29-2007, 11:02 AM
Hi froggy

I will ask my tech advisor baum - Raul
to help me I have an idea, I'm at monmouth this weekend
so I will put on my thinking cap and work something out

GS
Bill

Cellarfunk
07-29-2007, 11:38 AM
Froggy-

If you have a CD burner on your computer, most CD burner software will automatically convert the MP3 to a WAV file and make a CD compatable to play in a cars CD player. If you don't have that ability I would be happy to make the CDs and mail them out to you. Just send me you address.

Let me know...

froggy
07-29-2007, 12:24 PM
CFunk,

I have a CD burner but don't really know how to use it.
What's a WAV file?
If you could lead the way I can follow.
I notice you are from Omaha.
I used to live among the Omaha's up at Macy Ne.
What beautiful people they are.
They were never at war with the U. S.
There are no derogatory words in their language.
If they said something bad which wasn't very often they had to say it in English or not at all.
I learned a lot about their love for mankind from them.

Froggy

admin
07-29-2007, 01:09 PM
Thanks Cfunk

I was messing around and sort of stumbled onto what you said
first I tried to put the MP3's onto a disk but they are way big
basically i would need 8 cd's Something is wrong
I converted one file into a wave file and it seems like
it will work, but I burned the only blank cd I had with the MP3
Windows media player is saying it wants to work
so it looks promising

GS
Bill

Cellarfunk
07-29-2007, 06:33 PM
If you have Windows Media Player Version 10, follow these directions to make the CDs.

1. Download the MP3 files from the P/C site to a folder on your desktop, I called mine Las Vegas

Cellarfunk
07-29-2007, 06:37 PM
2. Open the folder you have the files downloaded to and highlight the ones you want ot put on the CD. You can only put the first 3 from tape One on a CD before it is full. Then RIGHT MOUSE CLICK and select "Add to Burn List".

Cellarfunk
07-29-2007, 06:42 PM
3. Windows Media Player should open up. Click on the tab at the top that says "Burn". The three files that you selected should be displayed on the left side of the media player.

Cellarfunk
07-29-2007, 06:44 PM
4. Insert a blank CD in your drive. Then click where it says "Start Burn" just above where your files are listed in Windows Media Player.

Cellarfunk
07-29-2007, 06:47 PM
5. Repeat for the other files as required. I believe you will only be able to put three MP3s per CD. Be sure to put them in the correct order so that they play as they should play. Sometimes Doc was hard enough to understand, image listening to segments that were out of order!

Let me know if you need any additional guidance.

admin
07-29-2007, 07:06 PM
Hello Cellarfunk

Thank you for that great demo explanation
I have a question. I am getting the cassette tapes and they
are about 45 minutes per side
what i have been doing is cutting them in half
before i convert them to the mp3 files
Thats why I name then Tape1-1 tape1-2 tape1-3 tape1-4
each 2 sided cassette becomes 4 mp3's of about 22.5 minutes
I did this because I thought it would be easier to upload
and find things ( I know Doc said this somewhere in tape 3)
and I figured it would be easier to download onto the site
you said that we should only be able to get 3 MP3's on a disk
so i should continue to add then in 22. minute sets ?

Also Is an wav file smaller , Can you put them on a CD that will play
in your car?
I just got a MP3 player Its better for me because I can
put them all into 1 little package
For me 8 tapes = 32 files / 3 is 10 or 11 more cd's
Booo.

Thanks
Bill

Cellarfunk
07-29-2007, 10:50 PM
Bill-

The way you are doing it is probably the best way. Converting to a WAV file will be a much bigger file. MP3 is a "compressed" audio file, a WAV file is "uncompressed" hence the larger file size. There are a lot of things that can affect the size of the file when you convert it such as background noise and you really don't have any control over that. If you can control the bitrate of the files you are creating, 128kbs is the standard, you might lower it to 96kbs. This will make the file size a bit smaller. It shouldn't reduce the quality of the recording. From what I have heard to this point, these sound pretty crisp and clean. Once again, you can't accomodate everyones needs, I think you are doing a good job with these. Thanks again for the effort.

Froggy- offer still stands if you need some help or want me to "ship out" a set of discs.

admin
07-30-2007, 06:40 AM
Thank you Cfunk

I think i can knock the bit rate down a tad
I will be back home tonight

Thanks for your help :)

froggy
08-02-2007, 04:53 PM
CFunk,

I followed your instructions and got everything to work.
Now I can listen in the car and at night before I go to bed.

Thanks

Froggy

Jonathan Steele
08-08-2007, 02:18 AM
Bill,

Thanks very much for the latest update.

Best regards,

Jon :D

admin
08-08-2007, 06:55 AM
Thank you Jon
I really am hearing lots of cool lessons on
on the LV sminar tapes

Tom Brohammr givs a great contender selection
example in tape 7 and into tape 8

lots of instructions talk about thoromation

Bill

Jonathan Steele
08-16-2007, 12:05 AM
Bill,

Hi. Thanks for the latest (8/15) update. Yes, the lessons are great...as well as the inspiration one receives. And with each new listen, something new is picked up.

Best regards,

Jon :D

admin
08-16-2007, 06:49 AM
Thanks Jon

Yes I pick up many things on these tapes
Doc oin these seminars, seems to be following his
very special teaching method

Make it not so easy, Make the client go over it again and again
Till the client makes it like a mission to get it..:)

lonestarracefan
08-23-2007, 11:51 PM
thanks Bill & VooDoo fan

for sharing this

Joe

shoeless
11-02-2007, 02:15 PM
Is this Las Vegas Seminar a complete set?I had heard them once before and towards the end Schmidt and Hambleton made a TPR presentation .I cant find it here.Jeff

admin
11-02-2007, 03:11 PM
Is this Las Vegas Seminar a complete set?I had heard them once before and towards the end Schmidt and Hambleton made a TPR presentation .I cant find it here.Jeff


Hello Jeff

Yes the TPR presentation starts about half way into tape 9 track -3
Jim Bradshaw finishes up the Dick Shmidt and Tom Hamilton
give a very interesting presentation on TPR numbers

Thanks
Bill

shoeless
11-02-2007, 04:52 PM
Bill,Thanks.Jeff

Cellarfunk
11-07-2007, 03:59 PM
Shoeless-

Your discs went out yesterday, the TPR presentation "should" be somewhere on CD 12. Hopefully you can locate it.

Enjoy...

shoeless
11-09-2007, 06:53 PM
CFunk,I recieved them today thank you very much,if you need anything let me know.Jeff

Houndog
06-24-2008, 03:55 PM
Thanks for posting this seminar here. I attended 2 or 3 Sartin seminars in Las Vegas and this may have been one of them. Anyhow thanks for sharing this with us. Much appreciated.

Listening to Doc and the rest of the teaching members brings back some really good memories.