PDA

View Full Version : Total Feel


Bill V.
05-10-2009, 09:57 AM
From follow up #75

For The Lead
05-10-2009, 04:19 PM
From follow up #75

As usual, Bill, good stuff.

I posted something today in the handicapping discussion section under "form" that I believe is exactly what is being said here.

Thanks agin.

RichieP
05-11-2009, 06:34 AM
Excellent stuff Bill!

Relates directly to our phone call yesterday morning (Mom says thank you Bill) where I mentioned that of the races I had worked that far the 6th at Arlington was a race where I "knew" the ml fav (#1) would take money(did) and would be deader than Kelsey's nuts at the finish (exactly what happened).

The resulting FAT win price was there for the taking(I also told Barb C in advance of the race and she nailed the win!.) You couldn't "see it" by the reads as I told you the #1 was top ranked but it didn't matter. Hide the most vulnerable favorite immediately.

The feel stuff Doc writes about hits when mind is quiet and "recall" part of the brain is active. "Hat" talked about same stuff with me virtually every day.

:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjnzEeCbGkY

gl45
05-11-2009, 08:51 AM
Total Feel= Understanding the race Raw Data infos

Tim Y
05-11-2009, 01:27 PM
BLINK Malcolm Gladwell :IMPLICIT LOGIC is subliminal, or "behind the locked doors" as he phrases it.

thelyingthief
06-05-2009, 04:23 AM
for god's sake, will you PLEASE spell goethe correctly!?

tlt

alydar_ David
06-05-2009, 11:35 AM
... and would be deader than Kelsey's nuts at the finish...

LOL!

Never heard that one!

:>)

reckless
06-05-2009, 04:55 PM
Excellent stuff Bill!

and would be deader than Kelsey's nuts at the finish (exactly what happened).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjnzEeCbGkY

I hope Barb C. didn't read this one...

dlivery
06-06-2009, 07:26 AM
Hi

I have read and digested the new way of handicapping is very interesting concept and putting pencil to paper and not running no data have had success from digesting daily racing form data and winning with some success. I can hardly wait to be able to use the soft ware and go live with it.