PDA

View Full Version : Look!

RichieP
05-25-2009, 07:05 PM
At the last 2 races posted up here.

These are the screen shots of the pps for the 2 WINNING horses LAST RACE.

Do you see it? What do they both have in common. Pattern recognition time and this pattern is something talked about EXTENSIVELY by The Hat.

We have to file this away. We should see it again.

Bill V.
05-25-2009, 07:10 PM
Hi Rich

They were the horses that matched the projected pace of race
and they had the lead in the stretch ?

Bill

RichieP
05-25-2009, 07:41 PM
Bill
They were both multi call FIGHTERS
:)

tfm
05-25-2009, 10:29 PM
Rich

Glad you brought this up, as I use the 'fighter' angle with good results, as well.
Here's the chart for the previous race of each.

I typically bet back horses like Oldtophatandtails: he dueled early with 3 others, dropped two of them, continued dueling with the other, dropped him, then was run down in a race that (pretty much) fell apart. The race didn't favor on the pace horses and he certainly was the best of those. I bet these horses back with confidence.

I don't, however, usually bet back horses like Forest Danz. His duel was in a race with very little movement that ran 1-2-4-5 (in position order at the 1st call). Here, on the pace horses got the best of it. Of course, one could argue that he was the best of the on the pace horses. This is similar to betting back the best closer in a race that fell apart. While these horses do win, they don't win as frequently as those of the 1st case. I don't have DB stats on this, just going by what I've experienced playing these angles the past year or so.

What's interesting is that my game has pretty much been reduced to playing this, and other, angles.

Bill Lyster
05-30-2009, 03:17 PM
From Last nite at Hollywood

Even money favorite paid $4.00

RichieP
06-12-2009, 06:34 PM
$15.00 winner at the MUCH improved GG since they went to 4 day week cards(Holly too for that matter)

RichieP
06-16-2009, 05:37 PM
From today's finale at Philly posted up as the "Joe Frazier" thread.

FPLR + Multicall fighter

Pattern recognition

Please for your consideration:
1) Identify Patterns that have shown YOU success
2) Wait for price and leave the chalks.

RichieP
06-27-2009, 01:23 AM
This one called before it ran also (post #3):
http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5836

Repeating pattern = $8.80 winner in this race