6th a late winner

7th a late winner 18.60

10th Double red winner 37.20

11th a late place at 7.00

still pretty reasonable to say the least, again thank you

barb craven
06-27-2011, 09:53 AM
You're very welcome Patrick.
Congratulations! Did you play all of them?

pktruckdriver
06-27-2011, 06:48 PM
Sorry Mam,
I saw them too late, but went ahead and checked them to see, and wow, what could'a been , it seems the RDSS EL 2.0 may be fun to play with , and seems to give a price horse pretty frequently too.

Can't wait to get those other numbers tuned in , as I think we may have something great here, then again, we may be able to narrow it down to 2 contender's , instead of the 4 we have now, who knows, only time and testing will tell.

Again Thank You

mikesal57
06-28-2011, 08:20 AM
OK...we all know New Pace has some big winners..
but has any of the testers record there results or betting strategies ?

If I can recall, the 4 horses should be boxed in exotics and the ones over 4-1 should be bet to win.

So that's about $30 per race (if not playing tri's)
Thats kinda steep for me, but if its profitable...maybe worth it :confused:

mike,

pktruckdriver
06-28-2011, 05:47 PM
Yes Mike I agree with you too much a race, and was hoping for better numbers and maybe better hit rates with less contenders, but 4 horse exacta boxes are not cheap, and tri's and super's either, even dime super's.

It seems that some days do show tremendous promise and then other seem to more normal and even as most racing it goes Favorite time for awhile and 2/3/and 4.00 horses prevail for a few days, so better modeling and more and more race studies may be able to help us find the race's to play.

But I have seen only what was put forth here and it did look promising, more so here than elsewhere that I have seen NewPace being used, and when the Beta testing with the new numbers begins I think we may find better Early and Late horse's and thus totally accomplish what this was meant to do, find us potential horse's that could win the race and eliminate those that should not be able to compete in today's race, I hope .
Either way I look forward to learning and will do my best to help test what I can.

patrick