PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Belmont 7/14

MartyZee
07-12-2011, 03:24 PM
Anyone having trouble downloading Thursday's 7/14 Belmont card or is it just me- Thanks Marty

Ted Craven
07-12-2011, 10:11 PM
Marty,

I downloaded and converted that card so the file is not corrupted. Sometimes there is an odd glitch when TrackMaster says a file is available, but when you go to download it, it's not there. This is always a very temporary situation, so if you try it again even a minute later, the file downloads fine.

DO you mean you have a problem AFTER you have downloaded the file, i.e. during the CONVERT process?

Ted

MartyZee
07-12-2011, 10:17 PM
After the races loaded I tried to handicap race 1 and there are no pp lines for horses 6/7. I will try to redownload and let you know what happens

MartyZee
07-12-2011, 10:23 PM
Ted- i just redownloaded and everthing is ok

Ted Craven
07-12-2011, 10:24 PM
Marty,

I checked those horses and their running lines appear on my screen. Likely what happened is the Convert process was interrupted somehow. Also ikely is there are more horses on teh card with incomplete dsata.

All you usually have to do is rerun the Convert process. HOWEVER, you must remove the check-mark from the Don't Duplicate setting underneath the Tasks in the Data Centre (i.e. do duplicate the Convert Task). If you don't do this, the Data Centre will see you already Conveted this card once and won't duplicate it (and thus it will still be incomplete).

Let me know how this goes.

Ted

Ted Craven
07-12-2011, 10:25 PM
Our posts are crossing each other! Glad to hear you are back in business. Good luck with that set of races!

Ted