PDA

View Full Version : Config on RDSS2

RichieP
10-23-2011, 07:23 AM
HI Ted
Hopefully the next release will enable the config screen to show the RAW lines without the TM adjusts etc. Currently mine is not working and seems to be locked on the default settings no matter what the "bullets" are set at.

Thanks
Richie

Ted Craven
10-23-2011, 09:24 AM
Rich,

I will investigate and report back.

Don't forget, after you have created PPs for a race, those PPs and their calculations are stored in the Cache for quick subsequent retrieval. If you change the Adjustment settings, you must clear that race from the Cache then regenerate the race with the changed adjustments. This has been working so far. (On the Desktop, click the Cache button, navigate to the folder representing the race in question and delete it). Then open that race (i.e. recreate the calculations).

There will be more Cache management tools forthcoming, including a notice that the previously Cached PPs and Analysis will be deleted so that the new ones can be created.

Let us know if that solves the problem.

Ted

mikesal57
10-24-2011, 09:05 AM
Rich and Ted...

Raw adjustments do work in RDSS2...

Rich....

Go to the "Cache Mgmt" box

select all the tracks in there and delete them
go to config settings and set it as "Dont use DTV"

close RDSS2

open again and proceed as usual..
Heres todays Prx Race 6

pix one has 100 DTV

next pix had it at "No DTV"
they are different

gl
mike

Ted Craven
10-24-2011, 09:16 AM
Thanks Mike. I think everything is normal, except for the needed Cache management tools to make this easier.

Ted

RichieP
10-26-2011, 04:25 PM
Mike and Ted
Thanks so much, working like a charm! :)

Richie
PS - Thinking of love and ALL the healing powers this Universe can create for Sylvia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uupzk-YCBO0&feature=related&noredirect=1

dlivery
10-26-2011, 05:28 PM
Mike

Using 100 dtv and not using will this effect speed rating and is this raw unadjusted.

Thank's

Lawrence

mikesal57
10-26-2011, 07:13 PM
Mike and Ted
Thanks so much, working like a charm! :)

Richie
PS - Thinking of love and ALL the healing powers this Universe can create for Sylvia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uupzk-YCBO0&feature=related&noredirect=1

Your welcome Rich and thxs for thoughts...all is quiet

mike

mikesal57
10-26-2011, 07:15 PM
Mike

Using 100 dtv and not using will this effect speed rating and is this raw unadjusted.

Thank's

Lawrence

Yes Larry..turning this on and off does affect speed rating..look at above pictures..the speed rating column are different