PDA

View Full Version : Saratoga 2012


Ted Craven
12-31-2011, 04:56 PM
I know it seems waay early to be thinking about the happy possibilities of Summer racing at the Spa in August, and lemon aide and clam chowder and meeting your fellow Methodologists in the Festival tent and having a swank Saturday evening at our condo downtown - but ...

I hear from Al at PaceAdvantage that it's time to block the number of tables we want for our annual gathering this August 17-19. If there's any way to get an informal idea of who might be thinking of attending, in the next 2 or 3 days, I can tell Al how many tables to book for folks from PaceandCap.

I'm thinking of 4, 4 and 3 tables for Friday, Saturday and Sunday which would accommodate between 16-20 people Friday and Saturday and 12-15 on Sunday. But maybe it should be 5 or 6 tables this year!? I'm going to get a few eighth pole seats to share this year on a rotating basis, plus a shindig downtown Saturday evening.

Let me know here or by email or PM, thanks!

Ted

gandalf380
01-01-2012, 02:16 AM
FYI Ted, NYRA sent me my annual seat application and indicated that reserved seat requests must be postmarked by 1/20/2012, to be included in the first wave of requests. Keep in mind however, that the first two or three rows of Section O (at the eighth pole) are considered sun seats and are usually available up to the day of racing.

Charlie B

Bill V.
01-01-2012, 07:30 AM
I will be there Hope I meet many of you this year
Each year Pace and Cap day gets better and better

Bill V.

barb craven
01-01-2012, 08:36 AM
I hope to be there with bells on to reunite with all my racing friends and hopefully meet some new ones.

lsosa54
01-01-2012, 01:03 PM
Count me in - I will need a major break from the work madness by August and a couple of good thunderstorms. Very enjoyable time in 2011 and who can resist a shindig?

wagercapper
01-09-2012, 05:49 PM
Looking forward to seeing you all again next summer...

Paul

wagercapper
03-22-2012, 09:38 AM
My calendar is duly marked! Unfortunately so far this year, I have not had time for racing. Hopefully that will change soon.