PDA

View Full Version : Woodbine track surface change

tompkins
03-14-2006, 11:37 AM
According to HPI television (the Woodbine entertainment channel), this Spring sometime the major racing will move to a refurbished, resurfaced inner (7 furlong) harness track while the major track undergoes resurfacing with Polytrack.

socantra
03-17-2006, 02:19 PM
Not having the investment in experience that you do at Woodbine, it sounds like a blast to me. A temporary bullring followed by something entirely different. Bring it on.

Dick...

tompkins
03-17-2006, 02:23 PM
Not having the investment in experience that you do at Woodbine, it sounds like a blast to me. A temporary bullring followed by something entirely different. Bring it on.

NO ONE will know what to do in the transition

socantra
03-17-2006, 02:27 PM
I noticed that CJ Milkowski over at Pace Figures asys he's having a lot of trouble getting his figures, which are Beyer based pace figures, to work right with Polytrack.

Obviously the race over the next few years is going to be over who finds the key to handicapping this new surface first.

Dick...

tompkins
03-17-2006, 02:32 PM
I noticed that CJ Milkowski over at Pace Figures asys he's having a lot of trouble getting his figures, which are Beyer based pace figures, to work right with Polytrack.

Obviously the race over the next few years is going to be over who finds the key to handicapping this new surface first.

Like everything else, in time, a pattern will evolve.