Bill V.
07-03-2012, 12:59 PM
One again I want to thank all of you who worked so hard and devoted their time
and effort to a very successful June RDSS "Learn To Win" contest.
In appreciation to you all, Ted and I would like you to share this Excel Spread sheet
Ted created this score sheet spreadsheet for me to track each players 20 race cycle for the months contest
I have attached a copy to this thread
27711
I also have added a video of how you can set up and track your own day to to
handicapping cycles. Focus Visualization of your own work and winning selection is a cornerstone of Win Therapy
I wish you all great improvement and skill
This score sheet/spreadsheet will work with Excel or Open Office
Enjoy the video:
www.sartinmethodology.com/video/20racecyclevideo.mp4 (http://www.sartinmethodology.com/video/20racecyclevideo.mp4)
(left-click to watch online, or right-click then choose Save As... or Save Link As... to save to your computer then watch - recommended, and perhaps better quality)
.
and effort to a very successful June RDSS "Learn To Win" contest.
In appreciation to you all, Ted and I would like you to share this Excel Spread sheet
Ted created this score sheet spreadsheet for me to track each players 20 race cycle for the months contest
I have attached a copy to this thread
27711
I also have added a video of how you can set up and track your own day to to
handicapping cycles. Focus Visualization of your own work and winning selection is a cornerstone of Win Therapy
I wish you all great improvement and skill
This score sheet/spreadsheet will work with Excel or Open Office
Enjoy the video:
www.sartinmethodology.com/video/20racecyclevideo.mp4 (http://www.sartinmethodology.com/video/20racecyclevideo.mp4)
(left-click to watch online, or right-click then choose Save As... or Save Link As... to save to your computer then watch - recommended, and perhaps better quality)
.