PDA

View Full Version : ** July Final Results & Scoresheet

Ted Craven
08-01-2012, 11:55 AM
Bill V has asked me to post the Final Results for July and announce the Prize Winners. He is modest, because it is my honour to announce that the first place winner is Bill V himself! Bill has shown a consistent and steady approach throughout, taken some Place winnings here and there, used 2 of the 3 Bonus races and has had some great Win mutuels! Please check out his, and everyone else's Contest performance in the monthly spreadsheet attached further below.

I will save announcing the rest of the Contest Prize winners until tomorrow noon Eastern Time, after people have checked their July Contest recorded details in the Spreadsheet below and reported any discrepancies.

Here is the final July Contest spreadsheet for people to check their results and alternate betting strategies. Please review the entries for your name and report if there appears to be any discrepancies by tomorrow morning at the latest.

July Final Contest Score Sheet: 28748

The July Contest Results will be declared Official at noon Eastern Time tomorrow and the rest of the Prize Winners will be announced at that time.

Thank you everyone for making this an exciting Contest this month - I look forward to matching wits with you all again in August!

Ted