PDA

View Full Version : Setup times for Syn using RDSS export

shoeless
08-04-2012, 09:31 AM
Ted or Bill,

Will the setup times be based on the pacelines that you pick?

Jeff

Ted Craven
08-04-2012, 10:05 AM
Ted or Bill,

Will the setup times be based on the pacelines that you pick?

Jeff

Jeff,

I am still working on getting Setup time info from RDSS over to Syn2. RDSS can populate the Setup Time values for starters based on Adjusted times of the pacelines you select, but before your export anything, you can change these times to whatever you like (same as inputting them manually in Syn2). For example, RDSS came up with the 2nd call and Final Times below from the Adjusted pacelines I chose (auto-chose). I have no means to get RDSS to provide a Track Record time, so I entered it myself from the DRF 3 Year Best listing. Same numbers (or different ones) you would have to enter manually in Syn2. I have not yet begun to work on Syn3.

As I said, still trying to get the right combination of switches in the export data file. I should have something this weekend (if only a 'starter' version for testing) to send to a couple of people (existing RDSS2/Synthesis users).

Hope that's an answer.

yours,

Ted

shoeless
08-04-2012, 11:02 AM
Ted,

Thanks.

Will be looking forward to see how your testers do with it.

Jeff

partsnut
08-05-2012, 07:56 AM
shoeless Ted,

Thanks.

Will be looking forward to see how your testers do with it.

Jeff
================================================
Jeff,

You're excellent with Synergism. You should be a tester because you have a good handle on what synergism should do. I'm sure Ted would be happy to have your input.

shoeless
08-05-2012, 08:04 AM
Parts,

Thanks. Im not a RDSS user so really dont qualify to do so,I think you and
Bill V will handle it just fine. Also Pino would be a good candidate as well if
he were using the program.

Jeff

Ted Craven
08-05-2012, 08:15 AM
Folks,

Anyone can use the software, even test the software, after it progresses past a certain point, no worries! I wanted only to jump-start the process by involving experienced RDSS users who are also experienced Synergism users to start, because it requires a bit less support from me. My time over the next 40 days is somewhat limited (taking a little time off after Saratoga).

I have to be out today, but tomorrow after a few more tests and some documentation, I should have something for Syn2 export testing.

cheers,

Ted

shoeless
08-05-2012, 10:15 AM
Hope it works out for Synergism users