PDA

View Full Version : RDSS -Synergism II Conversion Module - Test And Methods Applied

partsnut
08-08-2012, 08:40 AM
RDSS -Synergism II Conversion Module - Test And Methods Applied

The first thing I'd like to do is to congratulate and thank Ted Craven for the fantastic job He is doing and has done.
I personally believe he has a winner here.

He has supplied everything you need to win.
I have prepared a power point presentation so that one can visually see and comprehend some of the methods that I have and will be applying to RDSS.
I could not insert the slide show here but have done so on my Word Press page.

In my eagerness this morning to start testing this new innovation, I used an old race card from Monmouth - 7/29/12 Race -1

If you like what you see, don't applaud (Quoting Milton Berle):D Just throw money.:D

Please view the attached power point File on my Word Press page.
http://wp.me/pOzfB-cG

Ted Craven
08-08-2012, 08:59 AM
Thanks Bill.

I added PowerPoint (pps file) as a file-type which can be attached to messages here. Please give it a go and see if it works now.

Ted

Ted Craven
08-08-2012, 09:45 AM
Bill H,

Since this thread is redundant to the newer thread you just posted with the PowerPoint document attached, can I merge the 2 threads?

If you want to put a link to your WordPress page in the other thread, feel free.

Ted

Ted Craven
08-08-2012, 09:53 AM
Just to reiterate a point I made to the 2 initial RDSS/Synergism testers (Bill V and Partsnut) - everyone who expressed interest in the Synergism Poll who wants to test this can sign up for an RDSS2 evaluation through the end of September. Just give us a few days of testing to make sure I did not goof up horribly!

When I get the heads up from Bill and Bill (in a day or 2, hopefully), anyone who wants to test this Synergism2 export module from RDSS2 can simply write me. Since I am going to be away on vacation after Saratoga, between August 24 and September 15 (Italy again) - I'll need to set anybody up before I leave, or after I return again.

Good luck with the tests!

Ted