PDA

View Full Version : Tote not working

JIMBOB1002
11-13-2012, 01:29 PM
Can't seem to get Supertote to work with RDSS. Had trouble yesterday too. Anybody else having the same trouble?

Ted Craven
11-13-2012, 01:42 PM
Jim,

You're the second person to report that today. I can confirm that no tracks' tote info seems to be flowing into RDSS2 or RDSS1, even if it appears properly in Supertote in a browser. I can only conclude (temporarily) that some change has occurred in the data structure sent from BRISnet.

I am on a somewhat restricted work schedule this week, but I will be checking it out further as soon as I can. If the Supertote tote board data structure has indeed changed, it will be the first time in about 5 years, and I'll have to issue a RDSS update to get it working again.

Meanwhile, back to browsers to get detailed tote data ...:mad:

Ted

JIMBOB1002
11-13-2012, 01:52 PM
Ok Ted, I hope your during well after you surgery.Thanks Jim

Ted Craven
11-13-2012, 02:04 PM
Ok Ted, I hope your during well after you surgery.Thanks Jim

Thanks Jim! Doing better than expected, though my right arm gets in a snit after about 30 minutes of typing. I understand that part of my 'work' this week and maybe next, is 'resting' my arm/shoulder (though it looks like loafing). I have been trying to keep up on posts and responding to a few things, I'm not really all here ;)

cheers,

Ted

pktruckdriver
11-17-2012, 07:19 PM
Supertote can wait till you are ready to work, I can survive without it, for awhile anyway.

Get better first.

patrick

pktruckdriver
12-02-2012, 11:58 AM
Still not working, or is it?

I ask because I can not get it to work, been trying.

Patrick

Ted Craven
12-03-2012, 07:56 PM
Still not working, or is it?

I ask because I can not get it to work, been trying.

Patrick

Patrick,

As I mentioned in another thread recently, I have to issue an update to RDSS2 to get the tote working again. BRIS Supertote changed their tote data structure and I had to make a change in RDSS2 to accommodate that. I am planning on an update by December 15 to cover that (and several other fixes and additions).

I hope you can wait until then.

yours,

Ted