PDA

View Full Version : Saturday's Stakes Races

Dap Daddi
03-31-2006, 06:56 PM
Hello:

I just finished handicapping the Florida Derby and The Winstar Derby. If anyone is interested the #5 horse (Sunriver) appears to be great value at 6-1 morning line.

I would be interested to see slections from other members regarding this race and any others that yyou may have handicapped for Florida Derby Day.

Looking forward to your replies!

Dap

RichieP
03-31-2006, 07:37 PM
Hello:

I just finished handicapping the Florida Derby and The Winstar Derby. If anyone is interested the #5 horse (Sunriver) appears to be great value at 6-1 morning line.

I would be interested to see slections from other members regarding this race and any others that yyou may have handicapped for Florida Derby Day.

Looking forward to your replies!

Dap

Hey Dap,

I like your # 5. Could get vicious!

Also like the 8 who is gonna be totally overlooked in the betting cause of his lack of "class" looking at the pp's.

3rd contender is a projected horse. no way I bet this guy

My win bets are the 8 and 5.

If that # 5 wins I am gonna come and give you some well deserved "Dap" :)

Very cool Daddi :D

Richie

RichieP
03-31-2006, 11:46 PM
here is Race 3 tomorrow at 7f

the 12-13-14 all come out of mdn clm wins going wire to wire. problem is they cant keep up to todays pace especially the 2f. ok so I throw them out along with others and am left with these 3 guys

5- lightly raced ml fav from Zito is gonna take cash tough buck

4- 4/1 ml and appears to be close up to todays hot pace. possible negative

3- reason I am in this race. closes against todays pace - line used from last year as 2 yr old AND layoff - matches todays conditions. matter of fact that race he lost to the # 4 while being bumped soundly in the race. today hopefully his style will help his chances. at 10/1 ml a NO BRAINER for the win

Win Bet # 3
Ex boxes - 3-4 and 3-5

Richie

Dap Daddi
04-01-2006, 12:33 AM
Richi:

The horse looks good. My only question is his/her works. 245 days is a long time for a 3yr old to be off and since I don't have a DRF to look at the Trainers Stats with l/off horses I am relying on your interpetation of the Trainers intentions. Make for sure the horse shows a 5 furlong work in the last 15 days. It is a sure sign of the Trainers intentions. I agree I do not play horses who just broke their maidens as the next race they run is against winners.

Lets hope we can get 4-1 or better on the #5 horse in the 12th race. He is a $50WP bet for me.

I also like the #5 horse in the Winstar Derby. Wanna Runner. Hiss odds are low but he should blow this field away that is if he takes to the track! 5-2 morning line and figures to go off at 2-1.

I would like to know if you have taken a look at any of the other horse at Sunland tomorrow. They have a special Pickthree for the final tree stakes races.

Regards,

Bobby

tompkins
04-01-2006, 01:49 AM
I'm all for differences of opinion

tompkins
04-01-2006, 01:53 AM
reading this wrong???? 7 furlongs is still a sprint correct?

tompkins
04-01-2006, 02:10 AM
hmmmm even this screen tells the same tale

RichieP
04-01-2006, 07:35 AM
I also like the #5 horse in the Winstar Derby. Wanna Runner. Hiss odds are low but he should blow this field away that is if he takes to the track! 5-2 morning line and figures to go off at 2-1.

I would like to know if you have taken a look at any of the other horse at Sunland tomorrow. They have a special Pickthree for the final tree stakes races.

Regards,

Bobby

Hi Bobby,

here are my screen shots. I used 2 lines for the 5 as they were 2 strong races from 2 different tracks.

The 2 is the early buck here and at this track that can be vicious. Last stakes they had there the winner was a +9 on the e/l coming from a turf race.

The 3 is the other player.

I wish you the best here man as I can't mess with it.

Wagers with a gun to my head:
Win - 5 and 3
Exacta - 5,3/2

Wagers with Christie Brinkley standing nude in front of me and tellin me I can "have it all" with the right call :eek:

Win - 5
exacta cold punch - 5-3

Take em down Bobby!
Richie:)

Dap Daddi
04-01-2006, 08:05 AM
Richie:

Can you tell me how you are getting the screen shots linke the ones you have lsited above? Once I learn I would be more than happy to post the ones I get for others to view. I appreciate the ones listed above now if I could just learn to do it!

Dap

RichieP
04-01-2006, 08:31 AM
Richie:

Can you tell me how you are getting the screen shots linke the ones you have lsited above? Once I learn I would be more than happy to post the ones I get for others to view. I appreciate the ones listed above now if I could just learn to do it!

Dap

no problem.

first go here
http://www.wisdom-soft.com/products/screenhunter_free.htm

its free. a screen capture tool that is simple Bobby.

install it then here are the settings I use

"from" tab - capture what - check "rectangle"
"to" tab - check clipboard and file - file type - "gif"

ok that will get u the first step

then go here and download this multi screen thing Bobby. Ted has instructions on its use .
http://bindfold.com/forums/showthread.php?t=834

ok ok gotta run out for a few be back later will finish it up for you ok?

"Dap" :)

Richie

Richie

tompkins
04-01-2006, 01:29 PM
quote:"the 12-13-14 all come out of mdn clm wins going wire to wire. problem is they cant keep up to todays pace especially the 2f. ok so I throw them out along with others and am left with these 3 guys'

HORSES JUST RUN: they can't read conditions books. the 12 was IMPROVING in spite of who the others were in those races

tompkins
04-01-2006, 05:28 PM
big FLA derby favorite looks vulnerable. but then cream rises to the top