PDA

View Full Version : Saturday's Bluegrass Stakes/ Readouts

RichieP
04-12-2006, 11:02 PM
Dap Daddi sent these screen shots of the Bluegrass and asked me to post em up. The software is Synergism 11 and the sort is "AP" or average pace".

We are also working on posting up the race using Energy but I am having trouble getting the file to read properly.

ok here is the Bluegrass "Dap" style :)

Feedback and comments appreciated

Richie

Synergism 11

RichieP
04-12-2006, 11:04 PM
Here is the velocity screen along with the SCBl readouts

RichieP
04-12-2006, 11:05 PM
Here is the corrolary array also showing median energy

RichieP
04-12-2006, 11:09 PM
OK I have a question:

Dap what line was used for "MNSTER" that is VERY high med energy for a horse to win a 9f race. That's all he has is early ( albeit a lOT)

Plus I see he has an advantage of only a bit more than a lenght according to scbl readout. To me this horse looks like a total toss for the win

ok

Richie

Dap Daddi
04-13-2006, 08:28 AM
OK I have a question:

Dap what line was used for "MNSTER" that is VERY high med energy for a horse to win a 9f race. That's all he has is early ( albeit a lOT)

Plus I see he has an advantage of only a bit more than a lenght according to scbl readout. To me this horse looks like a total toss for the win

ok

Richie
Richie:

I used the GG line of which the horse ran second after hitting the rail twice. the race was a troubled trip as the jockey ran the horse into therail and he actually would have finished better had he not run into the rail twice down the stretch.

Dap

RichieP
04-13-2006, 04:46 PM
Here is Dap Daddi's readouts on the Energy software. Gonna line up the screen shots starting here:

RichieP
04-13-2006, 04:46 PM
Energy screen 2

RichieP
04-13-2006, 04:47 PM
Energy screen 3

RichieP
04-13-2006, 04:48 PM
Energy screen 4

RichieP
04-13-2006, 04:48 PM
Energy screen 5

RichieP
04-13-2006, 06:11 PM
Here are my readouts for the race reducing to 4 contenders.

The 2 favorites look strong.

Interesting longshot might be the # 9 ( 15/1 ml) who also shows as lone early on the e/l graph off that sharp Turfway stakes race a few weeks ago. If the track is playing to an early bias Saturday this one could be totally live at big digits.

Other horse is the Nick Zito trained # 1 ( 10/1 ml). Finished 4 lenghts behind the # 2 Bluegrass cat who is gonna take some beating at the windows. If this one is on the improve for Zito who knows.

Interesting race.

here is bl/bl screen

RichieP
04-13-2006, 06:12 PM
Here is total energy and primary factors screen

RichieP
04-13-2006, 06:14 PM
here is the e/l graph showing the # 9 as lone early

RichieP
04-13-2006, 06:14 PM
here is the incremental match up screen

Dap Daddi
04-13-2006, 10:12 PM
Richie:

Grea job! I appreciate the fact you posted both Synergism, Energy, and your supporting program read-outs. It is interesting in that First Samuria is the key horse for a win and place bet in my opinion with Keenland playing to early pace pressers. Interestingly there is the National Pick 4 of which for a ticket to be played at a reasonable price one must tryand single somewhere. I think the betting public will let First Samuria go off t 2-1 as they are sceptical that he may not get two turns. The numbers and my personal handicapping baes tells me hie will run to his numbers and win this race. The Kentucky Derby os another story.

If I may ask I don't mind sharing with the members here handicapping information and readouts, however I nave noticed that only you and I have contributed here. Is that normal for this web-site? Sure would like to read some other members opinion's as well as data for this race.

Dap!