Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > PeteC
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Conversation Between PeteC and Capcondo
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Capcondo
    05-30-2017 12:44 PM
    Capcondo
    Pete,

I see you check in here on a regular basis. How have things been going? In your last message to me, I think you indicated you are using a computer program. Is it RDSS2?
    If so, tell me a bit about your experience with it. I'd like to hear about a winner or two.

Hope all is well.

Tim
  2. Capcondo
    05-01-2016 03:47 PM
    Capcondo
    Pete,

Congrats on hitting the winner. There is a huge sense of relief when breaking a long losing streak.

Couldn't help but think it was on a tapeta surface. The tapeta is one of your favorites isn't it? You'll have to add WO to your arsenal.

Tim
  3. Capcondo
    04-25-2015 12:52 PM
    Capcondo
    Hi Pete,

Hope things are going well. I received a message from Pook about you and I switching for this weekend. This was more his idea than mine. I had mentioned something to him, before the contest started, about putting up a few big races during the year; the Kentucky Derby, for example, to keep the interest up. I think he thought that I wanted to pick the races for that weekend. Thanks for switching.

The race you put up for today is an interesting one. The 3 horse beat Head South, the horse that several of us hit in the contest last Sunday. In fact, that was the last race that Head South lost. I have a feeling that the 3 today is going to be hammered at the windows.

A couple of years ago, when Ted Craven came to San Diego, we had a get together for a weekend at Del Mar. Bill Lyster and Bill Varone hang out there on a regular basis (at least, I think they still do). I haven't put the idea to them yet. But, if I can arrange it with them, it would be great to have you join us.

Tim