Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Bill V.
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Conversation Between Bill V. and omar
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. Bill V.
    12-07-2018 10:17 PM
    Bill V.
    Hi Omar I review your book on Pace and cap

I will send you a check The book is very good congrats Bill
  2. Bill V.
    11-17-2018 09:53 PM
    Bill V.
    Hello Omar
    Thank you
    My address is
    Bill Varone c/o Joeseph Varone
    7028 San Bartolo Street Carlsbad California 92011
  3. omar
    11-17-2018 05:27 AM
    omar
    Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Concentrate on sustained energy to get you through your down days. By the way my book is ready to ship but I need your address so I can get it out to you-no charge , it's on me. Feel better. Your friend Omar.
  4. omar
    09-22-2018 12:58 PM
    omar
    That wasn't my final draft after all. You'll be getting one more. Just overwrite it. Hey, i'm being charged $100 by the track photographer to use one of his photos on the cover of my book!
  5. omar
    09-22-2018 12:54 PM
    omar
    Ya gotta luv this game. At Lrl came in the middle of the movie but it was a great movie - a classic. Made the 1 & 6 on paper. #1 paid $34.00, 1-6 ex. $310. Caught the ex. at Parx in the 1st, $18 and you know that's a track i never play, once a year on Pa. derby day. AP is closing day so i'm looking for prices there too. And if I can find time to eat, will finish up at the MED. all grass races. Looking to have a banner day. Omar. P.S. Go Browns.
  6. omar
    09-20-2018 06:33 PM
    omar
    Sent you my final draft with front and back covers, and the correct numbering of the pages. You've got email. Thanks. P.S. I minored in English when I got my B.A., class of '75(A.S.U.). Later, Omar.
  7. omar
    09-02-2018 01:32 PM
    omar
    Sun 9/2 look at Mth R1:2horses dropping down, #8 a 2ndTS who took no board action and #7 who caught a "sly" track on his drop down while bet well below his m/l. Paid $19.40! #1 was a router w/ no speed, #4 was 0/34 now 0/35, #5 had many chances but was getting bet. Throw in the #5 & #8 and you catch a $99 ex. Ran 7-5-8 (photo). How hard was that?
  8. Bill V.
    08-28-2018 02:52 PM
    Bill V.
    Hello. Omar thank you for the book I will be happy to review it for you
    Can you send it to me at labindr@aol.com thank you.
    I 8am doing much better I just need to rest and eat only what is on my special renal diet
  9. omar
    08-28-2018 11:43 AM
    omar
    Hope this message finds you well. Got my CAT scans results last week. Another "glowing" report: found small aneurysm on my aortic root that they will monitor yearly;they say I have mild emphysema (well that doesn't surprise me) along with chronic bronchitis. Finally got rid of my lymphedema after they put a stent in my vein in my stomach. Getting 1 of 2 veins closed in my leg tomorrow. Hope the lymphedema doesn't come back. Anyhow, I want to send you a copy of my book in pdf format before I publish it for you to read and maybe review. I need your email address so I can send it as an attachment. Thanks. Stay well. Omar.
  10. omar
    09-22-2017 02:46 PM
    omar
    Bill it's me Omar. Come check out my new web page at mrhandicapper.com. I get so bored staying home i went to Go Daddy and created a website. I hope that's not a sign that i'm cracking up. I don't want to step on your toes by letting your members know, so you can inform them. I'm only listing what I feel are possible go longshot plays for the tracks i'm looking at. You know I had a $52 and $40 horse at LRL last Saturday. Be good.