Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Bill V.
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Conversation Between Bill V. and Mark
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Mark
    04-28-2017 08:52 PM
    Mark
    Thanks Bill!
  2. Mark
    04-28-2017 05:37 PM
    Mark
    Bill,
    I posted to that thread for Jeebs. In a response to a post I made about that TAM which the thread was entitled and you moved this from he appeared to me to be struggling with his approach. So this was really not for general consumption. I wouldn't be so presumptive as to suggest anyone else should use my methods. by singling it out in its own thread it makes me look like an ass. I would appreciate it if you put it back where it was. Jeebs can find it and use it if he likes but I don't want the membership thinking I am trying to give instruction. There are probably much better handicappers than me reading this stuff! Thanks
  3. Mark
    12-26-2014 02:32 PM
    Mark
    Bill,
    I have a number of old Sartin programs on small disks that I acquired from Doc back in the day. I'm probably one of the few people that paid $1500 for Thoromation, but as well have Entropy, Pace Launcher and some others. They are all in a box someplace. However, I have had a dozen computers since I last installed them and used all of the installs and now if the programs still work I can't access them. Is there anyway that you know that I can override the protection that prevents additional installs?
    You've been lying low for a while. I hope all is well with you. Happy Holidays!