Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Bill V.
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Conversation Between Bill V. and papajohn3times
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. papajohn3times
    10-15-2018 05:05 PM
    papajohn3times
    Hello again Bill
    I wondered if you had the time to help me with money management yet? Should I buy any of sCHWARTZS VIDEO'S or BOOKS and which one if any--he had a ton to chose from!
    When you ok
    Papa JoHN
  2. papajohn3times
    10-02-2018 12:03 PM
    papajohn3times
    Good morning Bill
    Hope this find you feeling better and in good spirits. I hate to bug you but I just had another bad wwekend. Fiddled with too many track(3) and was ahead 17.00 on Sat but lost 84.00 on Sunday just playing Gulfstream(one of my favorite and overall sucessful tracks
    I have decided to wait until the middle of October to start betting again. I will then have a 1000.00 bank to use. I just can't seem to persevere thru a 20 race cycle betting a kelly % of 2.5% When I win,I am timid to bet,not wanting to lose it all or when I lose I tend to bet smaller also
    Any ideas would be appreciated!
    Also where to I start over from? Whose methods of handicapping would I start with
    You,For the lead(the match-up is still hard for me) Ritchie Mitch44 or Ted
    I am not a complainer and I am damn determined to win
    Only when you feel good,could you help me out a little?
    John
  3. papajohn3times
    02-17-2017 01:22 PM
    papajohn3times
    Hi Bill
    Someone posted the TPR charts I asked about but for some reason I can't seem to open the file! Any help would of course be so appreciated
    Papa John
  4. papajohn3times
    01-11-2017 07:44 AM
    papajohn3times
    hello Bill
    First and foremost, my condolences for you and your family. I hope this goes thru because somehow I can't post on Pace And Cap? I have a few questions for you so would like to ask you privately I guess