Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Bill V.
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Conversation Between Bill V. and Lasix1
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Lasix1
    07-30-2019 08:39 PM
    Lasix1
    Hi Bill,

Do you know if it is possible to print past performances from RDSS. I get conflicting messages on this. There is a tab called "print outs" but it doesn't print past performance data. Sorry to bother you with this, but I thought it might be the best way to get a quick response! Thanks for all you do for RDSS. --chuck
  2. Lasix1
    04-06-2017 09:58 PM
    Lasix1
    Hi Bill,

Is Ted back at work yet? I sent him the following message sometime ago and haven't had a reply so I assume he isn't back. Perhaps you can help. Here's what I sent to Ted.

This isn't an emergency, but I'm wondering if you are having queries about RDSS2 crashing on Windows 10? Here's the message I get:

rdss2.exe has stopped working
    A problem caused the program to stop working.
    Windows will close the program and notify you if a
    solution is available.

No such solution is ever available so you just have to reboot and try it again.

I have tried to run it in compatibility modes using both visa and windows 7 settings and nothing seems to work as a permanent solution.
    I checked on pace and cap without success.

The program always worked with my windows vista and windows 7 computers and it worked for a long time on this windows 10 machine.

Any ideas? It usually happens 4-5 times per day and I have to shut it down and start over.

Do you have any experience with this problem or know how I might fix it? Many thanks in advance for any help you can give. best wishes --chuck