Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Bill V.
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Conversation Between Bill V. and Lasix1
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Lasix1
    07-30-2019 08:39 PM
    Lasix1
    Hi Bill,

Do you know if it is possible to print past performances from RDSS. I get conflicting messages on this. There is a tab called "print outs" but it doesn't print past performance data. Sorry to bother you with this, but I thought it might be the best way to get a quick response! Thanks for all you do for RDSS. --chuck
  2. Lasix1
    04-06-2017 09:58 PM
    Lasix1
    Hi Bill,

Is Ted back at work yet? I sent him the following message sometime ago and haven't had a reply so I assume he isn't back. Perhaps you can help. Here's what I sent to Ted.

This isn't an emergency, but I'm wondering if you are having queries about RDSS2 crashing on Windows 10? Here's the message I get:

rdss2.exe has stopped working
    A problem caused the program to stop working.
    Windows will close the program and notify you if a
    solution is available.

No such solution is ever available so you just have to reboot and try it again.

I have tried to run it in compatibility modes using both visa and windows 7 settings and nothing seems to work as a permanent solution.
    I checked on pace and cap without success.

The program always worked with my windows vista and windows 7 computers and it worked for a long time on this windows 10 machine.

Any ideas? It usually happens 4-5 times per day and I have to shut it down and start over.

Do you have any experience with this problem or know how I might fix it? Many thanks in advance for any help you can give. best wishes --chuck