Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   e/l relativity (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=813)

Ted Craven 03-15-2006 12:58 PM

Tim,

Some of us are working a few races at EVD tonight (3/15) as an educational exercise for some new Speculator users (Jon Lee, BobbyB, Bill, me, others?) Perhaps you could post some pre-race selection methodology and analysis on a few races so we can absorb your particular take on the process.

See the threads under Beginner/Basics section.

Cheers,

Ted

tompkins 03-15-2006 01:47 PM

I have NO experience with that track and am working tonight.

tompkins 03-15-2006 02:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
ANYONE can work this out since there are SO FEW PACELINES one cannot miss when putting recently close ones in. another route, but a maiden where there is a premium on early speed 4-6-1A

tompkins 03-15-2006 02:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
then here is how I looked BACK AT IT: there is the relativity again......5th total energy too
th race - Aqueduct - March 15, 2006
Pgm Horse Win Place Show
4 Regally 9.10 4.60 2.90
6 The Flying Wasp 28.40 8.30
1A Shining Wood 2.80

$2 Exacta 4-6 224.00
$2 Quinella 4-6 101.50

I have NO idea, other than improving early, what is at the heart of this, but it just repeats and repeats

tompkins 03-15-2006 02:47 PM

a sprint
 
1 Attachment(s)
with 5 until post am just throwing it up here to see what happens as the 8 (ON PAPER) looks to overwhelm this by velocity. Let's see

jms62 03-15-2006 02:52 PM

I'm absolutely flabbergasted that you continue to post after the fact results after all the postings made today requesting otherwise... You are the worlds best retro-capper ;)... Lots of luck.. Maybe something good came out of this... I usually bet a big Super Ticket for the Derby/Preakness and Belmont (actually hit the Preakness 2 years in a row)... Maybe your method can help me find some underneath horses...

admin 03-15-2006 05:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by tompkins
then here is how I looked BACK AT IT: there is the relativity again......5th total energy too
th race - Aqueduct - March 15, 2006
Pgm Horse Win Place Show
4 Regally 9.10 4.60 2.90
6 The Flying Wasp 28.40 8.30
1A Shining Wood 2.80

$2 Exacta 4-6 224.00
$2 Quinella 4-6 101.50

I have NO idea, other than improving early, what is at the heart of this, but it just repeats and repeats

Hi Tompkins

My mistake I think your talking about the Place horse #6 who paid $28.00??
Hate to be a pest, Once again I ask you to be a little bit more careful
The winner is number 4 ? correct I see two lines for the winner #4
line 2 is 4th Total Energy
line 1 is 8th Total Energy

I also see you used two lines for the Horse 2 and 6
1 line for each of the entry 1 and 1a
1 line for the 7 and 5 and no lines for the 3

With no explanation of which lines you a re using and
no mention why some horses have multible lines and others
have single lines and not hiding
how can you sat the winner was Total Energy 5

Please clarify this
Thanks Bill

tompkins 03-16-2006 01:10 AM

Don't look at total energy. THIS IDEA IS NOT ABOUT FINDING A SINGLE HORSE but more an idea of how the FIELD will run relative to ne another.

admin 03-16-2006 03:07 AM

Once again
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tompkins
Don't look at total energy. THIS IDEA IS NOT ABOUT FINDING A SINGLE HORSE but more an idea of how the FIELD will run relative to ne another.

Are you saying YOU don't look at Total Energy
or are you telling people not to look at Total Energy...
Strange if you are ...
Reasons why The way you present you method
has no legs You only show races cherry picked.. Pacelines used
are not discussed ...You provide no other data except the E/L
screen and you post the results
My thinking is you are looking for races that fit your method
not a way to teach your method

Please don't shout and Please dont tell me not to look at Total Energy
You posted the horse was 5th total energy
a fact that you dance around once again

You tell him Doc.. Go ahead
http://www.bindfold.com/cmps_index.php =
Doc talks about Total Energy video with sound

tompkins 03-16-2006 09:54 AM

I did not tell anyone, you, Madonna or Dubyah to do anything. I do not give a hoot about rules or what it might say in some ancient journal of STATIC ideas. Those works only present a STARTING point to one's progression in the use of ideas.

Actually the kernal of this idea goes back to Thoromation where you were instructed to EQUATE the total energy of horses (usually in allowance and stakes races) just to see their relative energy distribution differences.

Funny, I've introduced this idea in three separate places and been called a LIAR at pricesly ONE, but then what else is new here? Most responses were akin to this: "interesting idea and I will see if it works at the tracks I play."


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.