Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Del Mar Free Online Contest (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5929)

pktruckdriver 09-04-2009 10:31 PM

This time Bill bet 100 on the 8 horse Carlsbad, a horse I knew from before, no real handicapping this time.

Now tomorrow the 2yr olds Darley Debutante, like Tim stated someone with quick 2nd call times, except there should be a Maiden in here worth looking and the 3 and 4, and I believe the 6 will be m/l fav, which I think can be beat, this race can maybe have a price in it,maybe...

Then the Classic on another great race, Col John if a price, Rail Trip a real hot horse, but other here can easily win with the right trip,tough race to cap,as Eistein , Asiatic Boy, Awesome Gem and Global Hunter, all capable here,

Good hunting

patrick

Bill V. 09-11-2009 04:16 AM

final
 
Well I didn't do to well -$176 finished 2600th

I started out good and finished well but I had a long losing streak in the middle on the win end
Poly turf and maidens.... I need work on !

Race were tough but not the problem as I passed many of them

Breakdown

win bets 3 / 21 :( Bet $835 won $480
place 3/ 8 Bet $310 won $494
Show 1/ 3 Bet $155 won $150

Bet $1300 won $1124

cdax 09-11-2009 02:19 PM

Did alittle better
 
Ranked 451. Bet 27 races for a total earnings of $737.

I feel it was good practise and I did better than last year.

Any improvement is still an improvement.

pktruckdriver 09-11-2009 08:24 PM

I had potential in this contest, was in top 150 1st week, then I had to give up my downloads and then went back to guessing and the free PP's and fell far far out of it I think -537.00 or so, but it was fun and with a full meets D/L's I may do well, in future contests, but then...

Congrats to all who played and did well, as it was fun for me, this RDSS has fantastic potential for me, as time will show.

Till next years

Good luck all

Patrick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyYZUhSeRYc


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.