![]() |
Missing Horse
1 Attachment(s)
Hi Ted,
I was working a past race from Penn National and noticed that horse three was completely missing. I had a look through the bug thread, but couldn't find anything. Apologies if something is already there and I've missed it. Here is the snip. Thank you. |
May have been an early scratch... Happens in California all the time.
|
Thanks for the shout Jeebs, but in this case the missing 3 horse came 2nd!
|
Quote:
Ahh, gotcha! Perhaps a data provider issue? If you had an older version of RDSS on your computer, try and load the card to that and see what happens. If the same issue arises, I'd guess that it was a bad TM file. |
It was definitely downloaded on the newer version to begin with.
Plus it's bed time now, but thanks for the suggestion Jeebs! |
Quote:
I agree - the #3 horse ran and finished 2nd. Don't know why it is missing. I'll add it to the list. Ted |
tote display
1 Attachment(s)
this is probably related to the other tote problems but the ml odds for the first horse does not display on the tote odds screen
|
Charlie, not sure what to do about that. The ML Odds show up fine for me, though after the race has run.
I did not see your post until after the race had run though I see you posted a few minutes before it ran. If you ever see this again - before the race runs - please let me know again, even text me. Thanks, Ted |
Hey there
Any one running windows 10 Running Rdss on and occurred many times a issue with the system restarting. Error Code: Driver IRQL not less or equal Could the issue be the install or a 3rd party issue Thanks again again And good skill all Lawrence |
Quote:
Lawrence, if by 'system restarting' you mean when running RDSS, Windows 10 itself - the whole Operating System - needs to restart with the message you give - then, no I have never seen RDSS cause Windows to crash. It may be something else happening on your computer. If you mean - RDSS crashes - then, yes, seen this many times. This is a general part of making RDSS more stable in general, partly through better memory management and partly through a migration to a 64 bit version which will run on Windows 10. The next version might have a bit more memory stability, but the 64 bit version probably won't be available before the end of the year. Right now, working on getting a stable version of RDSS out to a few testers, including promised tote and TwinSpires ratings restored before I leave for Saratoga next week. Ted |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:55 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.