![]() |
Early Late
What is the ealry/late number?
I have gathered it might some relationship of EP (second call) and F3? What do the numbers signify, ie, is 4.4 to 2.5 a lot, a little? Does this number relate to balance at all? Thanks |
Early Late
1 Attachment(s)
Tom
The lines show you how early or late the horse ran the paceline you enter It shows a sort of balance but its not related to the Balance number that is the sum of the Early and Late potential readouts on the energy generator Here is a little demo on how the lines are effected by the amount of how a horse runs more or less early a center line or a stick that is on the center line means the horse ran a balanced or better word Even race Here is a horse from MNR tonight Race 6 horse #8 I enetered lines 2 and 3 they are very close in time Donnella ran both races on or near the lead in race 2 it faded and finished 1.4 Bl (adjusted ) behind the next post will show the early late lines for these pace lines |
Early late
1 Attachment(s)
Here are the Early late line The readout is telling us that donnela
uses more of its total energy later in the race in a win line (line 3 ) it ran a -13.0 This most likely a good measure for this horse Look at line 2 because Donne faded a bit at the end its early late line is a little more towards the middle the next screen I will show is the original paceline data On speculator you can edit the lines I will soften up Donnes race and change is fade to only 1.0 Beaten Lengths |
Here are the lines
1 Attachment(s)
I'm going to EDIt line 2 and soften the BL to 1.0
then in the next screen you will see how this slight change effects the L/E Here are the lines as is |
soften
1 Attachment(s)
Now I have edited the bl on Donne line 2 i change the BL to
1.0 |
Now the Early Late Again
1 Attachment(s)
Now you see a slightly different line for Donne 2
Donne 3 stays the same each readout on this graph is the way the horse ran the paceline you enter |
Thanks - good answers.
So I profile my track to see what knind of numbers are winning, say a winners needs to be -4.0 to -7.5, or something along those lines? |
Records
Yes and Doc had me do this for him
make 20 race cycles I was asked to make 3 headings Distance E/L readout Winner Piad Doc wanted me to be aware of sprinters who and routers who paid the Higher prices would be slightly later than maybe my model said He was so sharp, Doing this I eleiminated some false favorites and it was simply another tool to make decisions when Validator would rate horse very closely GS Bill |
top three e/l's go 1-2-3
1 Attachment(s)
1st race - Fort Erie - July 16, 2006
Pgm Horse Win Place Show 4 One Meck of a Lady 11.00 4.60 3.20 8 Claire the Deputy 3.60 3.30 7 Lipstick Cherry 4.50 $2 Triactor 4-8-7 199.40 $2 Exactor 4-8 31.90 |
Mr. Tompkins,
Have you ever posted one of your selection, win or lose. I have not seen one yet, and you are keeping talking about E/L. Handicapp a race, explain how did you come up with the final contenders and post your selections, with or without E/L. Pino |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:34 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.